the similarities

The next morning Vamika woke up at 5:30 and got ready by 6, she then decided to just wake Sammy herself.

"Sammy!!" Vamika said shaking her, Sammy didn't even flinch. "Wtf? Sammy!! Wake up!! SAMMY?!!!" Vamu yelled louder but Sammy was out like anything.

"I tried" she said to herself before Splashing water on her face making her gasp and wake up. "WHAT THE FUCK!?!" Sammy yelled.

"You were not waking up!!!" Vamika yelled back as Ziva who was on her way to wake Sammy hurriedly Ran in to see the disaster that had happened already.

Vamu and Sammy were at each other's throats. "You poured water on me!!!"

"You weren't waking up!!!"

"Girls! Calm down!!" Ziva said as she stood between the two. "She poured water on me!!" "Again! She wasn't waking up!"

"Okay!! Sammy! Vamika was just trying to wake you up!! Vamika! Please don't throw water on her next time! She might get sick.. " Ziva said as Sammy nodded at her.

"Okay Ziva di! But she should get up when I asked her to or else I will!" Vamu said as Sammy replied-"Oh hell you will! I'll kill you!!"

"Are tu kya maregi Mai hi maar dungi!!" Vamu replied as the two ignored the frozen Ziva standing in front of them.

"Ziva di! Ask her to shut up!!" Sammy said as she turned to her but Ziva was still too shocked to react.

"Ziva di?" Vamu called her snapping her out of her trance, "Y-Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" The two asked in unison before glaring at each other.

"Yeah" her voice cracked a bit, "You two get ready" she said before going out.

"What happened to her now?" Sammy asked as Vamu shrugged and the two got ready for the day.

Outside, Ziva had a small smile on her face as she walked back to her room.

Gracy yelled creeped out seeing Ziva's smile, "What!?!" She asked dramatically.

"Vamika called me Ziva di!!" She squealed as Gracy rolled her eyes walking off leaving Ziva dancing happily.

Ground-

As the team came inside the nets, they saw there evergreen couple bickering.

"You did me dirty Ms. Ziva!!" Gracy yelled at her as Ziva just sat quietly Dusting her keeping gloves.

"What did she do now? Talked to another one of her friends?" Nidhu asked teasingly.

"NO!! She did worst!! My Tuffy!!" Gracy wailed as Ziva rolled her eyes, "Where is he?" Vamika asked.

"He has been taken care of" Ziva replied with a smile.

"SEE!!! SHE KILLED MY BABY!!" Gracy said as the others ignored her except Vamika.

"SHE WHAT!?!!" Vamika yelled as Sammy replied-"She just sent Tuffy back home. Gracy di is being Dramatic"

"Gracy di!? You shouldn't say such stuff! What if someone actually think if it's true!?" Vamika asked horrified.

"Oh don't worry kid. No one takes us seriously." Nidhu said from her place as the others chuckled along with Ziva.

Afte the warm up, Sammy and Vamu were asked to go inside the nets as Ziva studied there stances and playing techniques.

Nidhu was balling at Sammy, "Good shot Sammy" Ziva praised her making her grin proudly.

Another one of there teammates were balling at Vamika, the person bowled at her body which she flicked easily for a cover drive.

Arya who was standing beside Ziva clapped for her, "That was one good cover drive!"

Her words fell on deaf ears as Ziva's mind went to her Virat Chachu. From her stance to her hit, everything was as fine as Virat.

Having seen and studying Virat's batting stance, this shot was engraved in her mind. Whenever she tried to recreate it, she'd miss a foot or so but this 19 year old did it so effortlessly.

'its impossible' she whispered. "What?" Arya asked with a frown.

Ziva shook her head before gulping, Vamu looked disheartened that Ziva didn't say Anything nothing knowing the former's dilemma.

That night-

As the practice session was over, Vamika was typing something in her phone when Sammy snatched her phone and said-"Get ready in 5 minutes! We're going off to meet my friends!"

Vamu frowned and asked-"Why!?!"

"Cause I asked you to! And I have taken Ziva Di's permission.." Sammy did her happy dance.

"And she said yes?!" Vamu asked baffled, "Of course she did! I'm her favourite after all!!" Sammy grinned smugly.

Vamu groaned before she was dragged out of her bed.

Ziva was in the nets practicing wicket keeping whereas her mind was a mess.

Her eyes reeked of vulnerability as she practiced alone.

"Myself Vamika Sharma"

"Virat is never coming back!! Cause he doesn't want to!!"

"That was one good cover drive!!"

"Myself Vamika Sharma"

"Virat is never coming back!! Cause he doesn't want to!!"

"It's the exact replica!!"

"MYSELF VAMIKA SHARMA"

Her thoughts were disrupted rudely by someone who stopped the balling machine from firing balls at her.

"Stop beating yourself up butterfly or else I have to throw you over my shoulder and walk us both back in.. "

Guess this right and I'll give another update.

Hint-It's your most wanted Punjabi from my first book🤣