Acceptance

💜💫

Lorenzo's grip was unyielding as he dragged Ivy out of her grandmother's house, her small fists pounding against his arm with all her might.

But he didn't flinch, his expression unyielding. "P-please, leave m-me!" she begged, her voice cracking with desperation. "I-It's hurting!" she whimpered, but he only tightened his grasp, his fingers digging deeper into her wrist.

He opened the car door and forced her inside, his movements swift and calculated. Ivy panicked, her eyes wide with fear as he secured her with the seatbelt, trapping her in place. She whispered, her voice hoarse from crying,

"No,l-leave me-" but he cut her off with a harsh "SHUT UP!" his teeth clenched in anger.

Ivy cowered, her eyes fixed on him as he got into the driver's seat, his gaze cold and unforgiving. The engine roared to life, and the car sped away, leaving her family's pleas and cries behind.

Ivy was trapped, at the mercy of the man who claimed to love her, but showed no signs of compassion or kindness. Her heart raced with fear, her mind racing with thoughts of escape, but for now, she was Lorenzo's captive.

He was driving the car, his eyes fixed on the road ahead, while Ivy constantly asked, "W-where are we g-going?" She looked out the window, then back at him, her curiosity evident. But he remained silent, his expression unyielding.

Undeterred, Ivy asked again, "W-where are you t-taking me?" This time, he shot her a stern glare, but she didn't notice, too caught up in her own fears. "I-I d-don't w-want to m-marry you," she said, her voice trembling.

In an instant, he slammed on the brakes, and the car came to a halt. He pulled her onto his lap, her eyes wide with terror as she started thrashing about.

But he swiftly pressed a handkerchief into her mouth, and she went limp, unconscious. Her body relaxed, and just before she slipped away, she heard him say, "Rest, my little dove. It will be a long day."

He kissed her forehead, then gently placed her back in her seat, securing her with the seatbelt once more. The engine roared back to life, and the car continued on its journey, leaving Ivy's protests and pleas behind.

As he drove, he made a call, his voice firm and commanding. "The preparations should be done by 5 pm. Make sure you make no mistakes for the wedding."

The person on the line agreed immediately, and he hung up, his eyes drifting to Ivy, who was sleeping soundlessly. He noticed the small mole on her jawline and his gaze lingered, his mind wandering to the things he wanted to do with her.

A sly grin spread across his face as he thought to himself, "In just a few hours, she'll be mine, and I can do whatever I want." He was determined to make sure she married him willingly, or so he told himself. Today, he would make her his, no matter what it took.

After a few hours, they arrived at his mansion, and he got out of the car to collect her, still unconscious. He scooped her up in his arms, carrying her in a bridal style, and the guards were taken aback. This was a first; he had never brought a girl to his mansion before.

Usually, he would order them to meet him at his penthouse, satisfy his desires, and then dismiss them. The maids were also shocked to see a girl in his arms as he carried her towards his room.

 The maids were also shocked to see a girl in his arms as he carried her towards his room