.ೃ ࿔ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

・───・・🎭・・───・

・───・・🎭・・───・

You entered the music class,as you looked around before spotting a seat for you and n.You quickly walked straight to the seat as you sat.N following after you

As time passed,more people started to enter the class..You noticed the teacher was still doing some paperworks..Everyone was talking alot.As if it was normal like this..

N was doodling on his art notebook,you rolled your eyes before scanning the classroom..Before your eyes widened.You were stunned.You looked at the student who was sitting alone.

"That cannot be her."

You thought as you sighed heavily,memories coming back to you..You didn't wanted to remember it but part of you still missed her to till this day...

..

..

..

You backed away from the doctor,as tears begin to fell from your face..You never wanted to see the doctors again..But how would you even leave when you cannot.

The doctor still held the needle in his hand,as he got closer to you.Your breath become more fast and heavy..You closed your eyes..Not wanting to feel the pain..Before you heaed something hit the floor..

You opened your eyes,your eyes widened.The doctor's chest part were ripped off,his head also bleeding badly..You looked up to only find her.

She looked at you,you noticed the blood on her face and hands..Also her clothes..Before she spoke to you..

"You okay there [name]?"

The tears in your eyes begin to fall more,as you stood up from the floor before running up to her as you hugged her tighttly..