the boys..

Vamika and Sammy were waiting outside the hotel dressed up in a casual outfit.

"Who are we even waiting for?!" Vamika asked standing in the lobby.

"My two dumb friends" Sammy said shrugging. "I'll use the restroom while you wait for your supposed best friends!" Vamika said while smiling saracastically.

It sounded awfully like jealousy to me people.

She was walking towards the rest room near the restaurant when 'someone' spilled juice all over her shirt.

"OMG!!!!!" Vamika shrieked as the cranberry juice dropped off her shirt. "Wtf!?!! BenStokes!" Vamika cursed as the person flinched.

"Dekh ke nhi chal skti kya!!?" The person yelled as Vamika repeated in her mind- 'Dont get angry!! Don't get angry! Don't get ANGRY!! DON'T KILL HIM!!!'

"How dare you Blame me! After ruining MY DRESS!!!" Vamika said glaring at a 5"8 tall guy with a cute moustache and dashing hairs. A picture perfect Choclate boy.

"You walked into me!! And then blame me?!" The boy said as Vamu thought to herself-'I liked him better when he had his mouth shut!'

Vamika glared at him as she replied-"You better thank god that I'm in hurry and don't have time to gauge your eye balls and stab it before putting it back!"

The boy looked positively scared as Vamika walked Away fuming in anger. She tried to get off the stain but couldn't do much.

Sighing she just returned to Sammy who was talking to someone, probably same age as theirs. Sammy's eyes widened seeing her fuming anger and the huge red stain on her shirt.

"What happened?" Sammy asked as the boy turned as well and his eyes widened, "A jerk happened!!" Vamika hissed.

"Well the jerk sure as hell left an impression" the boy said earning a glare from both of them, "Hi! Myself Agastya Pandya. The one and only"

"Vamika Sharma! Nice to meet you" she said as Sammy gave her jacket to Vamu, "Let's go! Angad is waiting outside for us.. "

The three walked out of the hotel as Agu slipped off his jacket to Sammy instead.

A black car stood at a distance, Agu and Sammy sat on the back seat as Vamika opened the door of the passenger seat and sat in, she turned her head and her eyes flashed red. "YOU!!!!"

"Tum yha!!!" Angad Bumrah yelled, "Tum dono mil chuke ho?" Agu asked amused.

"Inke reaction se hi pta chl rha hai ki Vamika ki Shirt pe juice isne hi girya hai" Sammy said as Vamika nodded and yelled-"This guy didn't even apologize!"

"You walked into ME!!!!" Angad yelled pretty opposite of his usual calm demeanor.

"Um as much as it is entertaining! I'm starving so drive Angad! Baad Mai baat krenge!" Agu said as Sammy snickered in her seat.

"So Vamika! Meet Angad! My best friend!!" Sammy said as Vamika gave him a sarcastic smile. "Nice to meet you!!!"

Angad fumed in anger as he glared at her, "Um how about you stop glaring at her and apologize for ruining her shirt Angad" Agu said as Angad was now glaring at him.

"Yeah well just glare at her. Leave me be.. " Agu said sitting back.

"Guys I called you here to introduce you all! Not to fight!" Sammy said as Angad replied-"I would rather go have dinner with Zora Bhai and Ziva di back in the hotel!"

"Bhai is here!?" Sammy asked, "yeah. He's gonna spend time with Ziva di untill we come back" Angad replied.

"Are the rumours true about them dating each other!!!" Vamu asked in glee.

The other three looked at eachother before they burst into laughters. "What!?!"

"We wish! Honestly at this point everyone knows they are not just friends but the two or more like Ziva di keeps saying that they are just friends.." Agu said snickering.

~~~~~~~~~

Here at the ground, the person who stopped Ziva from tiring herself out was none other than Zoravar Dhawan.

He stood with his one hand resting on the machine and the others in the pocket of his pants. Looking quite dashing if you ask me.

Ziva sighed as she slumped at walls of the nets. "What got you so worked up?" Zora asked with a frown. Ziva sighed again as she looked at him, "That girl. Vamika. Something is wrong with her"

Zora frowned sadly, "Butterfly it's just in your head. She is completely normal, it's a coincidence that her name is Vamika." Zora said walking towards her.

"No Zora!! Trust me! I feel like it's her!" Ziva said fiercely.

Zora squatted down at her before saying-"Ziva I know we're desperate to find Virat Chachu and Nush Chachi along with our two other siblings but we can't go barging into every person's life whose name is Vamika and who plays cover drive"

Ziva looked up at him with a questioning look, "Gracy told me that you have been troubled since the practice sessions."

Ziva rolled her eyes, "Ofcourse Gracy told you that"

Zora chuckled at the sassiness much more differently than when she is around the kids. "Ugh I can't feel my legs!!" Ziva groaned as Zora glared at her now, "From when have been practicing?"

"Um I just came at 7" she said innocently, Zora just glared harder. "It's 9:30 now!!" He said angrily.

"I was here at 9!!" Ziva lied as Zora just glared harder. She groaned, "I'm sorry!"

Zora shook his head before he turned his back and said-"Get on! Just this one time!!" He knew he lied, Ziva knew he lied. Cause piggy back rides were there thing. They did it everytime. And it's not stopping anytime soon.

"Oh well who am I to say no?" Ziva grinned jumping on his back as they went out of the ground..