First Night

💜💫

"Strip" he said firmly making her feel like she was trapped.
"W-what a-are y-you d-doing?" Her voice shaking.
"I'm doing what a couple do on their first night" he said and she replied
"P-Please I-I dont--" she said as she cried out of fear.
"Dont make me to do it by myself"
"I-I h-have n-never d-done this" she said and sobbed loudly his gaze softened as he reassures her.
"I'll be gentle baby" he said but she didn't feel any relief.
"B-But I-I ..m-me p-please" she was unable to explain her self and only pleaded.

Lorenzo's gaze softened, and he reached out to wipe away her tears. "Shh, baby, it's okay. I'll be gentle, I promise. But you need to trust me," he whispered, his voice low and soothing.

Ivy's fear and anxiety only intensified. She felt trapped, and her mind raced with thoughts of escape. She knew she had to find a way to break free from this toxic relationship and start anew.

"I'll give you a choice," Lorenzo said, his voice firm but gentle. "You can either do this willingly, or...well, let's just say I have ways of making you comply."

Ivy felt a surge of fear at his words. She knew she had to think fast, to find a way to escape before it was too late.

"STRIP NOW" he said firmly and she jumped in fear and cried as she takes her shaking hand towards her gown knots and open it while he was staring at her firmly.

Ivy's hands trembled as she tried to untie the knots of her gown, her eyes fixed on Lorenzo's face. She saw a glimmer of excitement in his eyes, and it made her feel sick. She tried to stall, hoping to find a way to escape, but Lorenzo's gaze only grew more intense.

"Come on, Ivy. Don't make me wait," he said, his voice low and menacing.

Ivy felt a wave of tears wash over her as she finally managed to untie the knots. She hesitated, her hands shaking, as she tried to find the courage to resist. But Lorenzo's grip on her wrist tightened, and she knew she had to act fast.

Ivy tried to escape. She quickly turned around and ran to the door. But Lorenzo was too fast. He caught up to her in just a few steps. He spun her around to face him, his eyes angry and scary. Ivy was very afraid.

Lorenzo's grip on her wrist tightened. "You shouldn't have tried to run," he said, his voice cold and menacing. Ivy knew she had to think fast. She tried to pull away, but he held her firm. She was trapped.

"Submit yourself to me baby it will be better for you if you did that" he warn and after sometimes thinking hard she nodded finding no other way rather than to submit her self to him as soon as she nodded he slammed his lips on her like a hungry beast.

She was just standing there without doing any movement and he picked her up and break the kiss while started taking her towards the bed and gently placed her and hover above her only to see fear in her eyes he kissed her forehead before saying.

"I'll be gentle I promise" he said and lifted up from her and she also sit up on the bed and in one go he open the knots of her gown making it slip from her upper body making her bra to visible to his eyes. His eyes darkened seeing her milky chest.

He throws the upper part of the gown at the corner of the room and move towards her lower part and in a snap she was half naked infront of him she tried to cover herself but he sternly said halted her movement in between.

"Don't cover the things which belongs to me" she backed off as she knew she dont have any other choice.

He removed his suit and open his tie as he unbuttoned his shirt and throws it away as soon as he removed his shirt her eyes drifted towards the ugly scar that was on his chest.