Hello stranger

Nikolai

"Are you sure they won't kill me?" I asks as Zara slaps me before she answers,
"I told you like a hundred times that you are my lil helper, and no, they won't kill you cause we need your help"
"Auchhh"
"I hate that guy, he might have The Commander" I say as the smile fades down from Zara's face.
"Let's talk with that motherfucker" Zara says in a raging voice.

☆☆☆

"Zara and Nik!" Tomatya yells as we turn around and walk over to him.
"You guys will take the left side corner in the front, and remember, shut up, and don't fuck up anything" He says before running off.
"How nice" I say as we both laugh one before going to get out weaponds.

"Got everything?" I ask from Zara as she puts her headset on, and nodds.
☆☆☆
We arrive on a big field with nothing on it besides some big ass tents.
"The fuck is this?! Why don't we kill them off?" I complain to Zara as dhe sighes.
"I would, but the council and Sorrow's team decided to talk nicely and then fight if they disagree"
That's bullshit
"To be honest, i think he has him"I say as Zara looks at me with a "RIGHTT?!" face.

The "bigger" guys are allready standing outside talking, they were like that for almost an hour, and now it's time for us to go there too.
As i walk out i think i lock eyes with a guy, but i can't see if he's looking at me because he has a mask and a whole fucking war gear on.
It's him
It's the guy i fught with a few days ago, and Zara has noticed him too.
I try to figure out what Zara is thinking but i can't, she' scared but happy, and shocked because of something

Fav lil bitch
Zara

As i was looking at the similar figure i noticed that he was kinda moving like CayCay.
Ohh my fucking god, what if that's him???

"Nik" I wisper as he looks at me with a strange look.
"In the tent, now" i say as he sneeks off, before i follow him.
'Yes?" He asks while leaning on the table.
"Have you noticed that the guy in black movement's are very similar to Cayden's?"
"No, he couldn't be him"
"Why?"
"Idk, but then he would had come to us for help" i say as Zara shakes her head.
"No, maybe they did something to him" Zara says as we both stop talking and start thinking.

Wait a damm minute

"Zara" i say in a scared voice as she looks at me with a confused face.
"Nikolai?!" She asks with a suspicius voice, as getting closer.
"Remember why Cayden and i was sent on a mission?"
"To catch Sorrow?" She ask as i shake my head.
"But why? What did he do?" I ask as Zara frezes as i start nodding.
"Brainwashing" She says as i start to nodd even faster.
"That's it! They brainwashed him and now they are turning him to a killer machine..." Zara says as i realize.

He doesn't remember anything...
How the fuck will we capture him?!!

"General Tomatya, please come to tent 9, Sergej will switch with you" Zara says into the radio as i shake my head.
"What have you done?!" I say as she nodds proudly.
"Your welcome, Nik"

There was i, standing next to the council, staring at the guy, thinking of what i would do or say to him, if it was him. And it was quite nerve racking.
Sorrow always leaned into his face smirking, smiling, he even winked at him.
And i know damm well that he is doing it for me, he is literally torturing me.

I couldn't really focus on the council, neither Sorrow, i was just looking at him and i just didn't recognize him. His movements weren't familar, neither his posture, but that headshake was so like him.
It might be him.
"I DO NOT ACCEPT AN ANSWER LIKE THAT RIHSEN!!!!" Sorrow yells so loud that i jumped a little.
"FIREEE" Sorrow yells as they start shoting at  us, but i just stand there, looking at Cayden .
As i almost got hit by a bullet, i move and start shooting as i keep an eye on him.
He is keeping his leg a lil weird, maybe he got shot or something, so i take my chance and follow him to the end of the field, where the woods start.
I take one look back to the camp, where everybody is yelling, screaming, fighting, or just dying.
"Drop your weapond" Cayden's voice comes from behind me, as i turn around.
He was wounded somewhere near his stomech cause he is holding it.
"I don't wanna hurt you Cayden" I say as he tilts his head, pointing his gun at me.
"I'm not the one that's getting hurt" He says, as i start walking towards him.
"Cayden, put the gun down" 
"No"
I try to yank it out of his hand but i miss, so HE SHOT ME !
"AUCHH"  i yell as i fall on him, trowing all guns to the side.
I pin him down in the mud, forcing him to stay, but he flips me over.
We start wrestling, mud covering my back, and literally everything

"Get off me" He says as i manage to pin him down, this time not in the mud.
"You shot me!" I say in an offended voice.
I reach for his hand and handcuff him to a tree.
"Let me go and i won't kill you" He says in an angry voice as i laugh.
"Do you want me to lead you back without your mask?" I ask as he shuts up.
"Is that a bad thing or-" he asks as i turn around.
"You really don't remember anything?" I ask as Zara storms to me.
"Oh my god, was i right??" She asks as I nodd and she starts screaming and jumping around.
"You were right in both" i say as she stops and puts on an angry face.
"I'm going to fucking kill Sorrow" she says, staring at Cayden.
"No, we are taking him home, to me" i say as she shakes her head
"He is going home, with me, were he belongs" Zara says.

Cameron

Do they know me?
Wait... why is everything going black?
WAITTTTT

■■■■■■

Lights everywhere, lights gone, people talking, yelling, red lights.