°Two°

2. My fiance

Aeira's pov:

I was packing my suitcase, placing everything in its place. It was 6 in the morning and yesterday I didn't sleep a bit. And yes, we have the habit of staying awake most of the time. So this isn't a big deal, but yesterday's hangover is still there and maybe I have to drink a coffee. Finally, I'm ready to go. But before that, I went to the table and kneeled to stare at my beautiful babies. There are two of them, playing in the water, "my babies, mom will come to you within a week. Eat properly hmm". I fed them and took out my luggage.

As I came down to the office I saw most of them were about to shift into their room as their night duty had finished. I went straight to Jackson's office and saw him lying on the couch. "Yah, get up" I bent to his level and shook his body. He groaned to open his eyes and let out a yawn. "You're going already?" I glared at him when he asked me. "No, I'm doing a concert here. Watch my moves". I rolled my eyes and he got up from there to sit straight. 

"All the best, Kim Aeira '' he said in a sleepy tone. I smirked at him. "Call if you need anything. Hmm. Now go, let me sleep in peace ". He said and laid again. "OK, see you soon." I turned to leave his office. As I stepped out , a tall figure stepped in front of me. Oh there he is. Drama King. He is wiping his invisible tears and sneezing continuously. What the heck bro? I gave a disgusting look and he pressed his lips into a thin line when I asked,"what?" 

"You're gonna leave me, for 2 months?" He asked with a cute face. I walked past him and he followed me with past steps. "Who said it will last 2 months?" I asked and he looked at me with wide eyes. "Then what?" The voice was deep enough. "It won't last 2 weeks. " I shrugged my shoulders. He looked at me with wide eyes and I winked at him. I pulled the luggage out of the building and he followed me. "You're so sad I guess, you wanna join?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"I wish, but I can't ,babes" he hugged me and patted my back. "All the best, as always, Slay my queen". He bowed to me and I chuckled at his behavior. "Bye tae" I waved to him and entered the car which they had already sent from the mansion. As I got into the car , the driver gave me a weird look but I didn't mind it. I lean to the car window, airpods in my ears ,hearing a melodious song. Slowly I drifted into sleep.

About an hour later I woke up from the sleep and looked around ,realized that I'm still in the car. Either side of the road , stands big mansions. "How much more distance is there?" I asked the driver with a sleepy tone. He looked me through the mirror in front of him to answer," we are here". He took a turn , and I noticed the car had parked in front of a giant gate. The guards came to me, I pulled down the window. "Identity?" 

I rolled my eyes and peeked into my pants pocket . Took my identity card with a careless expression and they nodded at each other finally letting the car in. Duhh. I scoffed. My jaw literally dropped when I saw how big the mansion actually is. How could someone live here? The car parked in front of the mansion and I got out . "Fuck" I cursed under my breathe. This is where I wanna spend my mission. Not bad.

I stepped in while another bunch of guards came to me . They hold guns in their hands. Bro, are you trying to scare me? I mentally laughed and showed them my ID. They looked at each other widely and then nodded to let me in. I followed them, and two of them were at my back too. Do they hire a bodyguard for me too?

Finally they stopped in front of a room and gestured for me to go in. I felt weird here. I opened the door and saw someone was on the call. He turned to me and gestured for me to come further and I did so. It was jeon jacob , I knew him as I studied his data personally once.''Okay, something important came up. Will call you later." He cut the call and sat in front of me on his chair.