"You are going to take everything I give you. I think you are going to come for every time you've left me. Mmmh how many times has it been? Four now?" His metal fingers wrapped around the back of my knee and he yanked me down the bed. He went to take off his shirt and I slid further of the bed until I was on my knees.

"What are you doing? Get up." He looked down at me. I moved my hands to his belt and started to unbuckle it. He allowed me to and I unzipped his pants. He grabbed my wrist.

"I just want to make you feel good." He let go of my wrist and I slid down his boxers and his pants. He was already hard. I took him in my hand and wasted no time putting him in my mouth. I looked up at him and he never moved his eyes from mine. I thought my pace was good until he gathered my hair in his hand.

"Doll. I need to fuck your face. Are you gonna let me?" I knew he wasn't really asking me but I nodded anyway. His pace was relentless. Usually he'd give me a chance to breathe but he never stopped. I relaxed my throat and tried to breathe out of my nose.

"Nothing to say now, doll." He pulled my head back and I gasped for air. I didn't waste a second and took his cock back in my mouth before he could do it.

"Fuck." He lurched forward and his chest was over my head. His cock was so deep in my throat. At that moment all I wanted to do was please him. He had this control over me.

"Fuck Your gonna make me come."

"Agent L/n. Your presence is requested by Dr. Banner." Jarvis's voice came out of nowhere. Bucky removed himself from my mouth. We just stared at each other.

"You have been requested as well, Sergeant Barnes." God damnit. I stood up and sat on the bed. This was the most awkward timing. Bucky pulled his pants up and buttoned his jeans.

"Just when things were getting interesting". I looked toward him and he grunted. I moved to the closet and put on a red top and tied up my hair. I brushed my teeth quickly and saw Bucky walk to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna head to the med bay. Meet you there?" I called back knowing he may need a second. He opened the door.

"No. We can go together." We took the elevator up. Jamie and Bruce were talking about something. The lights were dimmed and I noticed that Jamie was wearing different clothes. Bruce must have given him something other then a suit.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Mr. Valentino seems to be in some sort of transition between human and vampire." Dr. Cho said from behind a screen.

"What does that mean? Is he going to be okay?" I was starting to stress. I still felt like this was all my fault. Dr. Cho gave me a weird look. What is going on?

"If my calculations are right, in order to finish the transition Mr.Valentino will have to consume human blood." Dr. Cho finished. I looked toward Jamie and looked away.

"And if he doesn't?" Bucky asked.

"Then he will die." She said.

"I won't do it." Jamie stood up.

"Jamie you'll die." I pleaded with him.

"He's already dead." Bucky chimed in. I looked at him incredulously.

"Something tells me you're not all choked up over it " Jamie spat at Bucky.

"Really? I'm feeling some pretty strong emotions right now." He stepped toward Jamie. What was wrong with them?

"Trying to act all tough in front of your girl-"

"That's right. My girl!"

"Not if-"

"Jame-" I tried to step in.

'What!" They said at the same time. Their heads snapped back to look at eachother and I knew the fighting was about to start again.

"I'm not being a tape measure in a dick measuring contest. Get it together." I spat.

"This isn't the time. Jamie. You need to make a decision. There isn't time for this." I wanted him to choose life. Or survival. He hesitated. I saw that he was scared. He wanted to keep going but he couldn't do it.

"As much as I want to kill Christian I can't go through with this. I won't be a monster." He moved toward me and I turned my head. Tears started to fill my eyes. I needed to respect his decision but the guilt was becoming too much.

"Y/n. Look at me". He lifted his hand to my chin so that I would look at him.

"No." I backed away.

"I won't stand here and watch you die. I respect your decision but I can't do this. I'm sorry, Jamie." I left the room and I heard people calling after me. Tears started to fall. It was so selfish of me to leave but I couldn't watch another person die. Tears clouded my sight and I could barely see where I was going. I relied on my muscle memory. I was almost in my room when I collided with someone.

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry." I tried to keep walking when someone caught my shoulder.

"Y/n. Are you okay?" It was Steve. I turned to him to lie but I couldn't. I shook my head and he encased me into a hug. iI held on to his shirt and he rubbed my back.

"It's going to be okay." He said.

"Come on." He released me and grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going?" I tried to wipe away the tears.

"I know a place."