2

It was unimaginable and inconceivable I couldn't even move an inch watching the character that was drawn by me

It was unimaginable and inconceivable I couldn't even move an inch watching the character that was drawn by me. My thoughts however were telling me that this is a dream, all I need to do is to open my eyes right? Let's try it. I closed my eyes and stayed there with Hope's. 

It's all a dream once you open your eyes you'll be in your bed sleeping peacefully, it's just a dream..it's just a dream. "Lady adeline"  no don't, don't open your eyes it's a trap just don't open your eyes  "Adeline?"  The fuck was that, I could feel butterflies in my stomach when I heard a deep husky voice. 

I couldn't think much when the silence was circumambient around, I left a sigh and opened my eyes with hope. Alright now open your eyes I can feel the mattress right? My pillows and the cosy comfy outfit?? 

I opened my eyes and caught eye contact with a bare hard coated chest. I lifted my head just to find him staring at me with a stern look and no emotion. I was left speechless when I was able to observe the appeals and allure structure of his face, that symmetrical face which has perfect beautiful eyes, plump pink hearted lips and a V-shaped jaw.

I could see the pretty eyes holding the oceans that can easily draw me in it. How can someone be this handsome and beautiful?? Even the angels are jealous of how gorgeous he is. He was just some inches away from me and was speaking about something which was left unnoticeable by me. 

"Kim adeline"  In a snap of time I flinched harder when I heard his loud voice for the second time. "Huh"  He glanced at me with a denominated yet stern look  "Why are you gawking at me, adeline?"  I broke the eye contact and was desperately finding some space to stare at but he was acting dominating  "Answer me" 

"I-"  with a muffled voice I scratched the back of my neck and  chuckled slowly "I was just- I don't know"  his stared were filled with peers that I could notice easily  "Take your seat and eat the dinner"  I nodded before walking towards the seat  

"Your majesty, your seat is there"  the maid pointed at the middle chair which was giving a royal modern aesthetic. Everyone had a confused look seeing me like this and I was yo because I don't know why are they calling me a queen? And who is adeline??

I sat down and watched the variety of food. "Damn there are a lot of varieties"  I thought while watching the Thai, Russian and Italian dishes. The servant served me on my plate and left.

How can a painting be real? It was just an imagination?? The fact that I can watch him with my real eyes was astonishing. I couldn't stop staring  "I heard that the ball party is announced soon?"  He asked, Is he asking the question to me? But why? And who is attending that?  "Yeah"  

Am I even telling the truth? I don't know if it's just a guess.. with a suspicious look his gaze landed on me causing me to choke on my own food  "Your majesty, are you alright?"  I was coughing like a stupid who just ruined a silent conversation. I couldn't even think twice but to stand up and walk away  "Your majesty"  

A/n PoV
Taehyung had that confusing yet suspicious thoughts in mind. He noticed her initially and now he was questioning even more because this is not her. The women that I know have never been like this ever. She smiles, she talks, she answers me..?

The woman who hated me till the point that she could even shoot me any moment, her cat's fearful eyes are now changed into a soft one which is shocking. He doesn't care much because he never cared about the way she is. "Your highness, here's the document of our previous hotel"

"Place it in my cabin" 

"THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!" "shhhh"  "the fuck is happening here?? Where am I? What is all this? And that character?"  I asked with an amazed look with a concerned yet worried look  "you still didn't get it?"  Scoffed at by the fairy  "What?"  She f...

"THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!" "shhhh"  "the fuck is happening here?? Where am I? What is all this? And that character?"  I asked with an amazed look with a concerned yet worried look  "you still didn't get it?"  Scoffed at by the fairy  "What?"  She floated in the air and watched me with a disappointed look  "You're in the book"  

"WHAT???"  "Adeline"  I screamed out loud again when I heard the same deep and husky voice outta nowhere my body got imbalanced causing me t fall down on the floor on my butt..I groaned in pain shamelessly  "What's all this?"  My eyes watched those dark and stern yet dominating eyes 

"I-I tho-" "Who were you talking with?" He asked with a doubt that was questionable because I was shouting and yelling while talking to fairy.. wait!! Where is she?? She was here right? Did she disappeared?

Great now I'm in a room with a fucking painting..

GOD HELP!!

"I asked you something"  "i-i was just practicing something"  I said it with no regrets. Why am I like this? I watched him giving me a suspicious look as he walked towards me  "For the speech?"  He asked as his eyes trawled down to my feet and then to my eyes again.

"Y-yeah what else do you think"  I laughed awkwardly as he stopped walking 

"You know what I'm going to rest-"
 he didn't care about the sentence and began unbuttoning his shirt while pulling his tie off, my body turned on its own out of embarrassment. I could hear the shirt sliding off his back "Yah what are you doing?" I asked  "What do you mean by that? Get on the bed"

What?? What the fuck?? What did he just say? Get on the… The fuck?? "W-What do you mean?"  The tiny amount of guts which was left in me was now vanishing in the air. I gulped hard when the steps of his boots were heard.  "Don't act like you don't know! Just get on the bed"  

His bare hard grip on my wrist turned me down and pushed me on the soft mattress due to which I plopped on it… his body was now on top of him "THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"   I heard him groaning out of frustration  "Why are you yelling?"  He asked with a angry and fiery look "Are you trying to- OH MY GOD"

I started jerking my body but to my surprise his grip on my shoulder got harder  "You were the one who wanted this right? Then I'm giving you your desire. Fulfilling your needs"

N-Needs.... 

_____________________________________________

I hope you all will support your little author
:) please vote and follow to get notified and to support me so that I can found motivation and post even quicker..