After saying that, he wielded his sword and left, not caring about Jun Shi's eyes wide open and his face stunned.

  "Master Dao!" Jun Shi looked at the retreating figure and put down the hand he stretched out in desperation. To be honest, this was somewhat different from what he had imagined.

  *

  The Nine Secret Realm is located in the northern part of the world of cultivation. When Qin Yu arrived, many cultivators had gathered in front of the secret realm. They came from various sects and sects. They were good and evil, both men and women, and they were a mixed bag. Qin Yu didn't want to attract attention, so he changed his appearance.

  The secret realm will open at midnight, and the sun is still overhead. There is still a while to wait, so Qin Yu found a place with few people and planned to meditate while waiting for the secret realm to open.

  As soon as he sat down, he heard "Have you heard?"

  Tsk, does that sound like gossip? As soon as this thought came to his mind, Qin Yu shook his head slightly and sighed. When did he get the habit of listening to gossip in the system? This is a bad habit and needs to be changed.

  A system that comes from the sky to make people sit at home and take the blame: We must live with a smile today.

  Qin Yu was about to ignore the voice next to him, but "Have you heard? Master Tianyan Sect..." Isn't this talking about his master? Qin Yu immediately turned his head away and listened carefully. Unexpectedly, the more he listened, the more his heart sank. When he heard the end, his heart sank to the bottom.

  Until he entered the secret realm and looked at the crescent moon above his head, Qin Yu's heart still hadn't recovered from the shock. "System, do you think... the system?" Qin Yu, who had not heard the system's response for a long time, finally remembered. He unilaterally cut off contact with the system not long ago.

  Qin Yu coughed with a rare guilty conscience, and then quickly connected to the communication channel with the system. As soon as he was connected, the system couldn't wait to shout to him: "Host, the one-month period has arrived!"

  "so?"

  "Can I continue watching the movie?"

  "That's all you've got, system." Qin Yu sighed, "Did you hear what I just said?"

  "Of course I-"

  At this moment, a familiar voice sounded from behind Qin Yu, "What a coincidence, Mr. Dao."

  Qin Yu regained his energy and turned around instantly, carefully looking up and down, inside and out, at the person he met during the day.

  "What's wrong?" Qin Yu's gaze was so aggressive that Jun Shi subconsciously took a step back.

  Qin Yu shook his head slightly, thinking that this was not the case! Then he replied to Jun Shi in a complicated tone, "Yes, what a coincidence, we meet again, Your Highness."

  ...

  It was night now, and although cultivators could see at night, Qin Yu did not immediately set out to find the ancestor's weapons.

  Firstly, it was because it was his first time to come to the Nine Levels Secret Realm and he was not familiar with it yet. The second reason is that his cultivation was suppressed as soon as he entered the secret realm, and he fell directly from the distraction stage to the golden elixir stage.

  Although Qin Yu has confidence in himself, he doesn't want to cause trouble. So it's not too late to wait until the situation is clear before taking action. Jun Shi and Qin Yu had the same plan.