"stepbrother and I?" (smut)

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ smut ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstory: Your mother finally found a new boyfriend, since your father left you a few years ago. It was just great to see her so happy and excited for that man. You already met him one time, but what she will tell you soon, will be a big change in your life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story: "Y/n?", your mom shouted and you put down your headphones, shouting "yeah?", back. No answer. "Yeah?", you shouted even louder, but still no answer.

"Ugh", you said and got up, walking to your mom to the kitchen. "You called me?", you asked and she grinned happily. "We're moving in to Chris", she said and it felt like your heart stopped beating. "Uh, yeah, that's great mom", you said gulping. Of course the man was kind and treated your mom right, but you only saw him one time.

"Aren't you happy?", she asked. "I'm very happy!", you said and smiled forced.

The day of the move in.

Your things got carried up the stages of a house, seeming really big, but still pretty. "Hi, good to see you", Chris said and took you in his arms. "Hi, nice to see you too", you said.

"Oscar!", he yelled through the house and a boy jumped down the stairs. His hair was wet and hung in his face, he rubbed a towel through it. Fuck, you thought, that's my stepbrother?!

"Hi, I am Oscar", he said and smiled softly. "I am Y/n, nice to meet you", you said and smiled back, hopefully not blushing too much. "Oscar, why don't you show Y/n her new room?", his father suggested and Oscar grabbed your bags and carried them up the stairs for you.

When you arrived at your room, he opened the door and you stepped in. "Where do you want me to put it?", he asked, smilingly. "Just put it down, I'll do it by myself", you said, watching him as he walked out of the room. The way he walks was kinda aesthetic, it just looked great.

You started to unpack your things and looked out of the window, giving you a view of a beautiful beach. An imagination of sitting there with Oscar came to your mind, making your crotch feel wet, so you tried to ban it.

After a while you unpacked your things and sat down on the bed, looking around in the room. You took out your phone and went on instagram. A picture of your ex got sent to you by his new girlfriend, making you throw your phone next to you.

"What's wrong?", a voice asked and you jumped, then turned around. Oscar leaned against the door frame and watched you. "Uhm, nothing important", you said and he frowned, looking right through you.

"Ugh, my ex is just annoying.", you said and smiled, looking a bit sad, turning his wide smile into a concerned expression. "Can I do something for you?", he asked friendly. "Can you give me a hug?", you asked blushing, but that was what you really needed at that moment.

"Sure, come here", he said and opened his arms. He wrapped his arms around you softly, you buried your head into his chest. "Thanks", you mumbled and he just chuckled. "Oh, by the way, dinner's ready", he added and you pulled off, him smiling down at you, making you blush.

In your opinion, it was the best hug of your life and he smelled just so, ahhh. He just smelled good.

"Could you make your room comfortable?", Chris asked and smiled. "Yes, it just looks just like my old one.", you said and sat down.

After the dinner, you went up in your room, got ready for bed and wanted to sleep. Of course you couldn't, everytime you wanted to, it didn't work.

In the middle of the night, you got up and went to the bathroom to drink something. It was so dark in the corridor that you couldn't see anything and you bumped into someone.