"Don't you think that I'll let you go after your confession"

"Huh? " She said confused. 

He raised his face and took the letter out which he slipped in earlier. 

"And, what's with the old style love letter? "

She was totally reddened and she almost yelled. 

"Don't read it!! " He chuckled and asked her 

"What? You wrote some creepy stuff about stalking me didn't you?"

He kept moving his hand higher making the tiny girl to suffer to reach it. She was still flustered and kept jumping back and forth in his hand direction. 

"I didn't. I-i m-mean i-its my handwriting. B-but t-they t-told m-me w-what t-to w-write. Now give it back."

He kept moving his hand higher and  waved it back and forth. 

"Not giving it" He declared. 

"P-pleaze u-uzumaki-san give i-it b-back. P-please."

She kept repeating those words and her jumping act. He liked the game and continued to play. A small smile crafted it's way on his lips. 

Untill he's phone vibrated in his pocket. With one hand playing with the girl. His other hand took out a earbud and plugged in .Meanwhile the girl reached his hand. And by both of her hands on his arm kept lowering it. He swapped the letter to the now-free-hand. She sighed and puffed up her cheeks. Her eyes telling that she is mad at him. 

He smirked. Eyes glaring at her. "You're slow hyuga"

Her eyes fired up in determination. Cheeks puffed out. 

"I'm not U-uzumaki-san"

And started to catch the letter trying to match the blondies moves. 

"NARUTO!!! Are you even listening? "

He forgot that there was someone on the other side of the line. 

"Oh yay Sakura. " He noticed that the hyuga girl stopped jumping and is looking at him. 

"Are you WITH HINATA?" She yelled. 

"Yay.and stop yelling. My earbuds are going to blast. " He said sternly as his lips pulled into a thin line. Soft giggles were heard as the pale skin lady kept giggling, instantly, covering her mouth with palm; when he caught her in the act

He continued his concentration at the phone call as he enquired. 

"How did u know? "

"The whole university knew that you will be with her right now. Coz everyone knew you KISSED HER IDIOT. " 

Kissed KISSED.!

The blondie widened his eyes but no fear in his facial expression. He held an stern face.Quickly his brain searched for the answers. 

He remembered the girls shooting the video. So, when he crounched down and pressed his forehead on her. It might look like he .. Well.. Kissed her. From back side its the view. Though.

The hyuga grasped the chance and slowly like a thief walked and reached for the letter form his hand. Which was down. 

The blondie immediately grabbed her by his arm around her neck and pulled her back close to his chest. 

He didn't payed attention to her yelp. And stuffed the letter in his pocket. And pulled out his phone. 

"Where did you find it? " He continued to search it.