37~ Father-son teamed up

Start from the beginning

" To, aa gaye aap?"

( So, you came back?)

She circled her arms around his neck and his hands wrapped around her waist. She has gotten a little chubby in these 5 years but made sure to look absolutely beautiful every single time.

" Ji."

( Yes.)

" Hamare liye kuch laaye?"

( Did you get something for me?)

Kajal asked with sparkling eyes. She was asleep when Shiv asked him to give me company.

" Hm hm."

Kabir hummed and she raised her eyebrows.

" Dher sara pyar."

( So much love.)

She chuckled and leaned her face closer to his and smashed her lips against his.

He cupped her nape with one hand and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. 5 years, it's been 5 long years still their love feels young as it was before.

" MAAAA...BABA.."

Kajal broke the kiss as she heard banging on the door. Kabir opened the door and Rajveer quickly came inside.

" Maa, I bought something for you."

Rajveer said excitedly, hiding a thing behind his back.

" Only you?"

Kabir said to his son. Rajveer sighed heavily.

" Thik hai, Baba or hum laaye."

( Okay! me and Baba bought it for you.)

Kajal chuckled.

" Show me."

Rajveer ran to bed and sat on it. Kajal sat opposite to him.

" Show me." she said again, excited to know what her husband and son bought for her. She just wish they have not bought any weird thing-

" AHHHHHHH..."

Kajal screamed and nearly fell from bed while getting down. She ran and stood in the corner, afraid of seeing a lizard in her son's hand.

" Raj, throw that. Fast..."

She yelled while jumping with fear in her place. Raj and Kabir laughed.

" Maa, see. This is so cute.."

Rajveer gets down from bed with a lizard in his hand.

" AHHHH, PLEASE. TAKE IT AWAY. OH MY GOD! SAVE ME. HUSBAND!!!"

Kabir and Raj's laugh grew louder.

" BHAI-SAAA!!!"

She screamed, hiding behind the curtains.

" Okay, stop it now Raj. Otherwise your bade-mamu won't leave us."

Kabir said and sat down on couch. Kajal peeked her head out of the curtain and saw Raj swaying the lizard, grabbing its tail. It took her almost a minute to realise it's a fake one and they were making fun of her.

She clenched her jaw, came out of the curtain and glared at the duo. She pointed her fingers at them. Her eyes filled up because she was so scared.

" Don't you two dare to talk to me."

She warned them and left the room. Raj and Kabir blinked their eyes.

" Maa to naraaz ho gayi."