Ding

Gyuvin ran to his phone.

Ricky:
Sounds like fun.
I'll be over in 10
Pls send me the address

So gyuvin did he sent his address almost right away. And then got up and cleaned real fast. While Gyuvin was cleaning he was so happy that his roommate was on a trip with his family because what he wanted to do in 10 minutes was something that poor guy should never have to see.

Ricky then rang the door bell and Gyuvin walked (ran) over to the door to let him in.

And tbh after he let him in things went well. They actually started to learn about each other. But the. Gyuvin did ask how the rumor started and Ricky answered

"The rumor started around my last party. I drunkly made out with some guy and then he ran with it and told everyone that we fucked and that I had no gag reflex but then people didn't listen to me when I said it wasn't real so I stopped trying to make people listen to me. So you know now I'm here with you making a good friend you know. Wait do you believe me??"

Yes came out of Gyuvin's mouth way fast then he thought it would but Ricky laughed it off and they then started to watch a movie.

In the middle of the movie Ricky got a bit cold and snuggled into gyuvins side. But because Ricky did this in a fast motion he didn't know where his body would end up.

Ricky's leg was almost touching gyuvin in his crotch. And then of course at the same time this happens a sex scene in the movie turns on.

Gyuvin couldn't take it anymore. Ricky and him have gotten a bit close now and the way Ricky's leg with one move could make him whimper was killing him. So Gyuvin ended up throwing Ricky on the coach and going on top of him.

"Gyu what are you doing?"

The damn nickname came out of nowhere. "Ricky did you even know where you placed your damn leg huh?"

Ricky then looked down and saw gyuvin hard and then realized where his leg was. Ricky then blushed really badly but then did something gyuvin wasn't ready for.

He took gyuvin by his neck and kissed him. Gyuvin then kissed him back right away.

Then gyuvin bit at Ricky's lip to tell him to open his mouth and Ricky did. Gyuvin's tongue was exploring Ricky's mouth. Gyuvin then went down to Ricky's neck and sucked all over his tattoo. Ricky was letting small whimpers and moans out of his mouth at this point.

But then Gyuvin stopped. Of course he knew he now wanted this. I mean he was the one leading this but did Ricky want to go this far maybe he just wanted a kiss.

So Gyuvin looked up at Ricky and before he could say anything Ricky then moaned. "Qubing fuck meeee" he didn't have to say it twice.

Gyuvin took off Ricky and his shirt and threw it somewhere on the ground. He then kissed and sucked all the way body Ricky's body until he got to his boxers. As soon as he did Ricky yelled wait.

Gyuvin stopped right away. "Yes princess what's wrong?"

Ricky blushed at the nickname but then he got out from under Gyuvin and sat on the ground.