The bullies just stared at you, giving you a nasty look deciding to beat you up or just leave.

Still holding the ground the bullies clicked their tongues before mumbling something under their breath. They Walked away but not before purposefully shoving their shoulder to you as they walked by to leave. In which you threw a book at them that you found next to your left. It manages to hit the raven-haired dude, he falls by the slam of the book.

'God- you are two of the ugliest fucking white people I've ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on, I can't wait for someone to jump your asses'

"HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT—YO BRO YOU GOOD!?" The red-haired boy kneeled down to the raven-haired dude who was groaning as he held his head up.

You just glance at them, ignoring them cursing at you. Remembering the guy that they were just bullying. You head over to him, and he just stares at you. Although you haven't said a word to him yet, you can feel the awkwardness of it filling up the area. Reaching your hand out trying to act friendly as if you just didn't hesitate to throw a book at someone.

He hesitated a bit before taking your kind gesture, you quickly gripped your hand to his and pulled him up helping him stand. Feeling yourself about to fall due to his weight you lean back and used all of your strength that you earn from living and working in the countryside by all of those dumb shit you did out in the back that your parents owned.

'What the fuck....'

Now that he's standing, mother fucker is tall! Probably 6ft tall

'Why didn't he just fight back? He can easily body them...I just wasted my time.'

Not noticing how awkward it was currently since you were thinking to yourself as you stared at him. I mean, who wouldn't? He could easily body someone! I guess he chose to be that iconic quiet kid.

His eyes—red actually— go back and forth around the area—back at you— everywhere else but you. As if he was nervous meeting your glaze.

"We should probably get you to the nurses' office" You mumbled as now you noticed that no one was talking, mentally cursing at yourself knowing it was even more awkward than before. The punch from before must have still hurt just by the redness his cheek just gotten.

"I'm fine—no need to do that"

By that...

He left.

Leaving you on the spot dumbfounded,

'The fuck? No, thank you at least. Where is my reward?'

Letting out a scoff, you just picked up the books that were scattered on the floor. Cursing at him too as you picked them up. Not wanting to leave the books around since the librarian is gonna be pissed and after all you hate leaving messes around making some else life harder than before, having to pick up after you. That's just not right for you.

As you took the last book and placed it away, you heard him picking up his stuff and his footsteps as he exited the library as quickly as he could.

But hey! It Leaves your favorite spot open now, you smile thinking it was your reward for helping someone out.

'My favorite spot is open now! Should I read a book Or?... nah i'll just sleep'