"Oh! Speaking of help, I would like you to meet your own staffs but they're not yet here. Maybe in awhile." Paul said and I nodded.

"Uhm. Paul. You forgot us to mention." Louis said.

"But you already know who is she. You met her accidentally last Friday right?" Paul said.

"But we did not introduce ourselves properly." Zayn said, smiling at me. "Hi! I'm Zayn."

"I'm Louis."

"I'm Liam"

"And I'm Niall but you can call me Nialler."

They all shake my hands.

"And I'm Harry Styles." Harry said as he pecked my cheeks.

"Yes I know you already. You picked me up from home and treated me at Starbucks earlier." I said.

"Really now lad?" Louis asked.

"That's why you asked Paul for her number and address." Zayn said.

"Yes. I wanted to make it up for her. After I accidentally kicked ball on her face and poured soda on her clothes I felt bad." He said looking at me.

"I told you, it's fine." I said and he smiled.

"By the way Paul, where will she stay?" Liam asked.

"There's a room beside yours boys. It's vacant. It's really for the event organization team. There are also three bedrooms there. You can have one Bree and your staff will occupy the rest." Paul instructed.

"Thankyou." I said.

"Where are your luggage?" Niall asked.

"In my car." Harry interrupted as I was about to say that.

We started eating and after that I headed to hotel with my hotel room beside the room of the boys I don't like. Harry helped me carry my luggage up in my room.

"Paul said you can rest and you can meet him later at around 4pm." He said and I nodded and he closed the door.

I examine the room and it's really nice. The room is all white. There's a double sized bed on the side of it is a drawer and a lamp on the top. Across the bed is a flat screen television hanging on the wall. There's also a sofa and table near the window. I start unpacking my things and put the clothes inside the closet near the bathroom where I put my toiletries.

After unpacking, I felt a little lonely. I realized that I'm won't be able to see my family for awhile. I decided to give my dad a call. Three rings and there's a hello.

"Hey dad." I said as I lie down on my bed.

"Hey honey how's your first day?"

"It's alright daddy. They're letting me rest for now."

"That's good honey. Take care alright?"

"Yes dad. I'm going to miss all of you. Send my hugs to Athena and mom."

"Sure Treasure. Bye." Dad said and I hung up.

After a while I felt a little sleepy so I decided to take a nap.

***

(Harry's P.O.V.)

After lunch, I helped Bree take her luggage after. I told her to rest and meet Paul by 6pm. After closing her door, I headed to our suite beside Bree's. I saw four boys sitting on the sofa playing video game. By the moment they saw me, Louis and Zayn start giving me a standing ovation and I rolled my eyes.

"What now?" I asked.

"Great acting there mate." Zayn said.

"Yeah! You really made her believe that you're in to her." Louis added.

I pick my wallet inside my pocket and hand them a paper.

"What's this? Louis asked taking the paper.

"Receipt from Starbucks earlier." I answered

"Yeah right." The two checked the prize and give me money.

"Thank you boys."

"This is only the begging." Louis said.

"Wait til she falls said yes to me." I said.

The three of us laughed together. Liam and Niall are just silent knowing that they do not want to be involve on our bet.

"What if you're the one who falls in love with her?" Liam asked.

"That's impossible bro." I said as I laughed.

"Nothing's impossible. She seems nice." Niall said

"I would never ever like her." I said as I went inside my room.

---

Sorry for the short chapter.

It's my birthday yesterday so I think you guys deserve an update.

Bree started her internship.

Will Bree falls in love with Harry? Or will it be the other way around?

Find out more on the next chapter.

Please vote vote vote and comment for suggestions about this story.

You may also like to read my other on going book:

More Than This ~Niall Horan Fanfiction~ Book 2

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/41774802-more-than-this-~niall-horan-fanfiction~-book-2

...

With all the love, RMHoran <3