millicas: oh...you're still here? dad said you'd be here and i thought that you'd be here

kamako: oh why'd it have to happen like this!?

...she looked at the boy who she is just as young as he is, not to mention that she is just a cambion herself being a devil mixed in with a race with rapid regenerative abilities...

millicas: my family is having a meeting with the penex clan...

...she is shaking in front of her, as her joyride with the gremory gundam even in its repaired state wrecked damages that the underworld won't overlook as two of it's most important people are attacked, and both members of the phenex clan...

kamako: i did some totally legit damage back there alright...it's issei's fault isn't it?

millicas: but didn't you come in with a giant robot?

kamako: yeah yeah!...i messed up big time...

...the two little kids now looked at each other as kamako is knowing that mittelt the fallen angel that she has taken in to take her to the underworld all thanks to an illegal smuggling route that was leaked to the lower levels...

kamako: it's ok you can come on out now...

...as the said fallen angel with a gothic lolita magical girl look now is looking at millicas as he is shocked that she has used a fallen angel to guide him here...

millicas: a fallen angel!?

kamako: relax!... i have her all under control here...

millicas: but-...

kamako: look, i'm planning on leaving this place after the gremory gundam gets all fixed up...

millicas: ok, all of that aside!...mom and dad are talking with grandpa with the phenex family, and they really want you in it!

kamako; yeah? and what's in it for me?

millicas: it's going to make another devil civil war!

kamako: that can't be good here...

...she's been into detention for many different schemes to escape the orphanage that her mother runeas gremory has secretly placed her in when she was young as a baby, or crazy schemes to empower herself in there...as she looked a mittelt, who knows that running off away with some girl in control of a gundam and reuniting with this family is way out of the question...

millicas; this way...they really wanted to talk to you after the wedding being ruined, and they really wanna meet and even talk to you...

kamako: alrighty then...mittelt stay put and don't go anywhere i'm gonna-

...she was only about to leave where the window soon opened form the outside where an all cutesy voice that has caught the three kids all off guard, where a certain young-ish looking girl with rather large breasts started popping out of the lbue, still claiming to be kamako's own mother...

runeas: oh yoohoo~! i'm back and i saw the fight!...and i mean everything~! now that's my daughter for you, and mommy's really proud of you~!!

kamako: mom- i mean runeas!? what in the total ginnungagap are you doing here!?

millicas: mom!?...so you know her?

kamako: yeah...she's been stalking me ever since!

millicas: but that doesn't even make any sense!

runeas: that's only because i've chose to go hide away since i'm off elsewhere!...like for example; getting all knocked up while getting myself drunk with someone who's form the past era, and then accidentally giving birth to you..