Mastering The Transformation Spell!

Start from the beginning

Passing through the woods, Marcus was impressed by the atmosphere of it being similar to that of last time. The only difference was that Shadow Stephanie and Clawdeen were trying to lighten the mood. By SINGING about this. Marcus didn't mind this as he continued to lead them through this landscape made up of tall trees, a moon-lit path and in the distance: their destination – a large castle that was known as Monster High.

Approaching the castle that was the school, Marcus noticed how it was more in the style of Fantasy-Gothic Castles than that certain Victorian-Era castle from a certain video game. Leading up to it, was a stony pathway accompanied by a brief bridge that led up to the large doors that would take them inside.

Shadow Stephanie explained. "The last time I brought someone here, Clawdeen – they were on a journey to find this small statue that Arthur had accidentally sent into here. Do you remember that, or was that too long ago for you? I still remember being asked to assist my friend to this place and it kind of resulted in me deciding to automatically accept the idea of staying here, in exchange for my friend returning home."

Clawdeen responded. "Nice. Did anyone tell you about that story, Marcus?"

Marcus concluded. "Once, and that was it. Also, while we're here... please refer to me as Ciel, got it? Our mission is to not get caught while looking for the spell book."

Clawdeen and Shadow Stephanie lit up. "Okay, Ciel Phantomhive."

Marcus smiled at this as he then quickly led his team across the bridge and up towards the large castle. He quickly wondered how it would look inside. Behind him - Clawdeen and Shadow Stephanie were very eager to reunite with their friends in here. Even if this means that the girls might get sidetracked for a bit – meaning that it could become a solo mission to find this spellbook.

Pushing the thought of suddenly being abandoned to the side – that was when Marcus proceeded to knock a few times before waiting.

Shadow Stephanie suggested. "Most of the time – the doors will respond to a familiar student's knock. But since you're new and I'm only an Honourary Student..." She then asked Clawdeen. "Would you like to do the honours of knocking, Clawdeen?"

Clawdeen smiled. "Yes, Shadow Stephanie."

And with that – Clawdeen knocked a few times to a tune that she remembered. Yet, it wasn't long before the doors magically opened. Much to the surprise of Marcus and the amazement of Shadow Stephanie – as she wanted to know how to do this herself.

Clawdeen explained. "Every time someone enters these halls – the Headmistress gets alerted immediately. And I have a feeling she may summon..." She then smirked, turning towards Shadow Stephanie. "The rest of the Ghoulfriends. It's just something she likes to do if Shadow Stephanie ever re-enters the place, you got that, Ciel?"

Marcus responded. "Yes. But what's your Headmistress' name?"

"Headmistress Bloodgood. She's from around the Georgian Era. What Era is your anime set?"

"Victorian, just after the passing of Prince Albert."

Meanwhile... in the Headmistress' Office...

Hearing the magic door chime, Headmistress Bloodgood wondered if that was Shadow Stephanie returning. But at the same time, she could feel a strange force – as if she had brought someone new into this castle. Shoving that thought to the side, she quickly summoned some dorm buttons before using magic to activate a chime that would let certain residents know that Clawdeen and Shadow Stephanie had returned.

Headmistress Bloodgood muttered, as she. "I do hope the Ghoulfriends chime works – as their Honourary Member is here. And like I did with Stephano – I'll have to go and meet this friend of Shadow Stephanie's... But first... I should watch on from the door at how the Ghoulfriends would react."