Endurance Has Its Limits. // TSAMS Oneshot - Sun.

Start from the beginning

That's maybe why he shot the Bloodmoon-Twins in the first place.

But they deserve it. THEY DESERVE IT. They killed people! Their purpose only was to torture and kill and simply make his life TO A LIVING HELL!

But still, he was such a coward. Such a USELESS, STUPID, FILFTHY PIECE OF—

"Oh, is little Sunman having flashbacks of the day he KILLED us?~"

This voice echoed within his mind and bounced off the walls. It was mocking, condescending and accusatory, making him feel like a small prey wandering through a black-pitched forest without any direction while the predators lurked in the branches of the towering trees high above. And this amusement swinging in its tone as if a guitar string was being plucked and vibrated afterwards only reinforced this feeling of insignificance, of being a small and helpless prey amidst the predators.

Sundrop swiftly tilted his head up and whipped it around in every direction. With his rapid breaths making his chest fall rapidly up and down and his throat feel sour and dry, he felt like being crushed into a small, vulnerable ball. In the bathroom, where he propped his shaking body up by clinging onto the sink that he was hunched over, he actually sought a tranquil moment where he could finally sort out those scattered pieces of haunting thoughts, and... finally do it. But by how those flickering lights were cast upon him and made the mirror in front of him glint which forced his eyes upon the reflection that revealed nothing besides his STUPID face and the emptiness and misery of the bathroom that slowly wormed its way into his skull, it seems like he will NEVER find such a moment.

And so, amidst the pounding of boiling oil in his ears and the chaos of thoughts swirling in his mind, he still could hear the faintest sounds of droplets of waters running out of the water tap and pattering against the sink. Slowly, it trickled down until reaching the sink drain centered in the middle. Yet, it still managed to form a small, glittering pool that slightly overflowed and so dripped down the ceramic of the sink. The pool was split by his drenched fingertips that were already dipped in it.

But those voices broke through the fog in his mind and stopped his action that he was going to do, namely... well, maybe trying to keep his head underwater until... he only sees black.

Instead, however, they reminded him what he did and what continued to haunt him.

Those Bloodmoon-Twins only tortured him, even after their death... that HE himself caused.

"Sure he has, brother! How his eyes are already filled with this pathetic self-loathing!"

Sundrop didn't know which of the twins was talking. Their voices were spiraling into chaos.

"But still being such a coward!" "Indeed!"

"Maybe Sunman has something to say about that?"

No, he hasn't.

Those voices surrounded him, clutched him into a chokehold and squeezed him the will to live with each and every spark of anger building up inside him.

And his will to live was already low anyway.

It felt like a wrecking ball was crashing against him and crushed his bones. But he wouldn't fight against it, to be honest. Why should he? Despite his futile hopes, despite his desperate pleas, he can't fight anymore. He feels like he is in those observation jars some kid would put an ant in to only torture it. But the difference is that this kid seems to be life, and he is the little ant. An insignificant insect amidst so many others, crawling on the ground where the corpses are already scattered. No one would even notice that someone would be crushed, because it's an occurrence happening in such a daily basis that it's normalized and overlooked.