"It's almost there." The girl kept moving her hands and coaxing him skillfully.

  When the last belt was tied, the little girl couldn't wait any longer, so she left the other girls beside her and ran away.

  The maids did not dare to be negligent and followed after lifting their skirts.

The two of them bumped into each other at the gate of the courtyard.

  Jiang Chuchu had the fourth girl dragged back into the house, and told her to behave herself and not twist around on the stool.

  As he said that, he took out a small cake.

  The round cake is shaped like the moon, with a layer of cream, strawberries and peaches on top. It looks very beautiful!

  She scooped a spoonful and put it into the little girl's mouth, looking at her evaluation expectantly.

  The fourth girl just felt that the white stuff was particularly fragrant and smooth, and paired with the faint strawberry scent, it instantly made her feel sweet to her heart.

  She didn't wait for her elder sister to continue feeding her, and couldn't wait to take another bite. She found this super fluffy pastry to be extremely soft and delicious.

  Jiang Chuchu only cut a small piece for her, and divided the rest equally, preparing to give it to her family to try. So the little girl finished eating quickly, and she looked at her elder sister in a cute way, hoping that the elder sister would give her an extra piece.

  It was her first time eating cake, so it was normal for a child to not be able to resist temptation. Jiang Chuchu gave her another piece, and only handed her the cake after the little girl patted her chest and promised not to eat sweets for three days.

  "Children, if you eat too much candy, your teeth will fall out." Jiang Chuchu began to scare the little girl, "It will be painful if your teeth fall out. You will have to take very bitter medicine and you can't eat delicious food."

  The little girl was scared.

  Forehead......

  Then let’s not eat sweets for three days. The fourth girl, who has been spoiled since childhood, said that it’s just not eating sweets for three days, which is no big deal.

  ......

  The Jiang family is very busy, and the Gu family is almost as busy.

  The little ancestor was finally getting married, and Gu Jingyu's sister-in-law Zheng finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  Zheng's full name is Zheng Mengyan. She married into the Gu family three years ago. Although the Zheng family was still considered a noble family at that time, it had long been in decline. None of the family's sons and daughters were officials in the court. As the family was about to decline, the Gu family came to propose marriage.

  Zheng Mengyan had always been worried about her marriage. Her marriage with Gu Jingze was arranged by her grandfather and Gu Jingze's grandfather before she was born. It was just a joke. Her family was getting worse and worse, while others were getting more and more prominent. No one in the family had any hope for this marriage. Who would have thought that Gu Jingze would come to propose marriage like this?

  The betrothal gifts were carried into the Zheng residence in boxes, which made everyone around red-eyed. Except for the fact that Gu's parents did not attend, there was nothing to criticize about this wedding.

  In the third year of their marriage, as soon as Zheng Mengyan found out she was pregnant, Gu Jingze was sent to the battlefield.

  She was pregnant and could not travel long distances, but the emperor's order was hard to disobey, and Gu Jingze had to leave anyway. The Gu family left their youngest son Gu Jingyu behind to provide support for Zheng Mengyan, fearing that others would bully her and she would be left alone.

  I didn't expect that this guy was a lawless ancestor. If anyone dared to say a bad word about Zheng Mengyan, this guy would go to the door and beat them. He didn't beat women, but beat their brothers. Over time, no one talked about Zheng Mengyan's attempt to climb up the social ladder anymore.

  Her husband's family made such good arrangements, and Zheng Mengyan could understand her husband's helplessness. Even though he could not accompany her during her pregnancy, she never felt any resentment.

  She was grateful to her younger brother, but she couldn't help feeling worried. She was really afraid that her husband would blame her if she didn't take good care of Gu Jingyu.

  Now, my husband's only brother is getting married, so I'll let his sister-in-law discipline her in the future!

  Zheng heaved a sigh of relief and felt free. She held the maid's hand and went to help her mother deal with the wedding arrangements.

  Fang Li, who came from the underworld, was in a state of confusion. When he saw his eldest daughter-in-law coming, it was like he had grabbed a life-saving straw.

  Zheng came up with the idea and Fang made the final decision.

  The two of them worked in perfect harmony to arrange the banquet and dishes, and then began to copy down the guest list.

  General Gu had been attending court every day recently and was so angry that he couldn't sleep. He felt his wife's massage and clapped his hands, asking her to lie down and rest.

  "Thank you for your hard work on A Yu's marriage." He understood that his wife was impatient with these things, but there were too many things happening in the past few days that made him exhausted.

  "I am really old, really old!"

  "General, you never grow old. In my heart, you have always been the same as when we first met. You haven't changed at all." Fang whispered.

  She had heard about what was going on in the court, but she felt that the court atmosphere was not right and was not as free and easy as her life in the martial arts world, where she could take revenge and repay kindness.

  She looked down at her sleeping husband and murmured happily, "You've really taken over my whole life."