Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I went to the park and waited for Niall and he picked me up and spun me around and sat me down easy because I am where heels. Niall led me to his car and he opened the door for me and he ran around the car and got in the diver seat. He told me to close my eyes so I close them. I said "Where are we going?" He said "I can't tell you it's a surprise!" I didn't say anything else. When we got there he told me to open my eyes and I listened to him and he brought me to a beautiful house. He opened the door for me again and he grabbed my hand and walked me into the house. He pulled my chair out and I sat down and he pushed my chair in after I sat down. He went to the other side of the table and sat down, We was staring at each other. Then this woman comes over and says "I'm sorry to interrupt but what do you want?" We looked up at her and Niall said "I would like to have a salad and for the beautiful would have the same thing!" She left and came back with the food and she sat it down and left and we ate out dinner and Niall said "I know we have just started dating but I truly love you! Will you marry me?" I started to smile real big and nodded my head. He slipped the ring on my finger and gave me a long hard passionly kiss and the girl came back and gave me a evil look but I didn't mind because I was having an amazing time with my husband. We got done eating and he took me to his house and he took me into the living room and turned on the t.v and he sat down close to me and looked me in the eyes and then looked down to my lips and he licked his and he leaned in, I leaned in too. He started rubbing up my leg, he layed me down and then he stopped kissing me, then he picked me up and took me to his bedroom.