“Milk me!” The kid who used his mouth as a goal, Mankowski, ordered and another friend, Gene, squeezed milk into his mouth.

“He said, ‘Milk me’ and then you gave him milk!” The final friend, Nugs, exclaimed as if it was the funniest things ever.

“Surely there are better things you can do with your time.” Cam mentioned lowly as him and Rocki watch the boys celebrate while eating breadsticks before turning back to the girl next to him, “I feel sorry for you, too.”

“I like you, Older Fuller.” Rocki claimed before said out loud, “This is why women date older men.”

“Not all women!” Jackson argued, “Allie and Cam are the same age!”

“Oh, hello, teens I don’t know and yet are eating all my food.” DJ greeted as she walked into the kitchen.

“Wow. You’re like a sexy mom in a tuna fish commercial.” Mankowski complimented.

“I like this one.” DJ claimed. “And I do love tuna. It’s a smart choice when I’m on the go. Why am I explaining this to you?”

“That’s Mankowski, this is Nugs, and here’s Gene.” Jackson introduced his friends to his mom and older brother before holding Gene’s shoulders, “He’s seen every movie ever made.”

“Oh, hello.” DJ greeted kindly.

“You had me at hello. Jerry Maguire.” Gene said.

“Are you talking to me?” DJ asked hesitantly.

“Are you talking to me?” Gene said loudly, “Taxi Driver.”

“Oh, okay. May the force be with you. Star Wars.” DJ copied.

“I don’t like it when other people do it.” Gene claimed.

“Come on, guys. Let’s go study.” Jackson said to his friends.

“Wait, you’re actually going to study? A book?” Cam asked his brother in mock shock.

“Oh, Jackson. I’m impressed that you guys are studying on a Saturday.” DJ said.

“Well, uh, we kind of forgot to study Monday through Friday, so…” Jackson trailed off as his male friends laughed loudly.

“Or all last school year.” Mankowski said, making them all crack up again.

“Classic Mankowski.” Jackson yelled.

“Jackson’s mom, you got it going on.” Mankowski flirted.

“Well, I do Soul Cyle, and… I try and eat clean.”

Cam cut DJ off, “Mom. You’re explaining yourself again.”

“Why do I keep doing that?” DJ sighed.

“Classic Jackson’s mom.” Nugs laughed, once again getting more laughter before the four of them went upstairs, leaving Cam and Rocki in the living room.

“They seem like nice boys.” DJ told them as she walked to the living room to answer the doorbell.

“They’re idiots.” Rocki claimed.

“Yeah, they are.” DJ mumbled in agreement.

“I wish you luck.” Cam muttered to her, handing her a chocolate bar.

“I’ll need it.” Rocki sighed, pocketing the chocolate with a grateful glance.

---

Cam walked upstairs to check on how Ramona and Stephanie were doing and saw them both at the end of Ramona’s bed, Stephanie layering makeup over the hickey to hide it.