Episode 2: Raining Cats and Dawgs

Start from the beginning

Static.

Bentley takes a seat on the couch, next to said Patrick.

Patrick: Hello Bentley. Taking care of your shell?

Bentley: Nothing like a good shower! Oh, by the way, did you know that you can pass out in the shower?

Patrick: Yeah.

Bentley: If you don't eat, it's easy. I had a piece of bread, and then went in thinking I'd be fine. Apparently my blood pressure dropped!

Patrick: Oh. Sorry that happened.

Bentley: Yeah. What's crazier is that I had a nasty scar across my shell! So I went to the doctor and got checked for—

NO INVESTMENT from Bateman.

Static.

Patrick: I won't yell. I almost slipped up a couple times in Egypt. My strategy of charming everyone was working. No need to break it.

Static.

Patrick: I hate to cut this short, but I have to take care of some business.

Bentley: Where are you goin?

Patrick: I have to return some videotapes. Very important.

The second Patrick leaves the cabin, James and Waluigi poke their heads up from behind the couch.

Waluigi: He said four words the whole time..

James: I knew he didn't care for small talk. Psychopath...

Bentley: Calling him a psycho is too much..

Waluigi: Yeah that's kinda messed up. What if he has a disability?

James: I do too and  I'm unnerved by this plastic man. He'll prove me right. Just you wait.

Jessie's looking out the window. She can see Patrick kicking the grass. He takes a deep breath, adjusts his collar, and turns back to the cabin.

Jessie: Get a grip and fake your interest like the rest of us.

While Patrick recovers from his little fit, there's nothing special about an empty room. Literally nothings happening. Why is the camera stuck in here?

Skarlet slips past Jessie, and into a room. She digs under someone's bunk. She's able to slide a little box out from beneath it. There's a lock on, so she just lockpicks it with her blades.

After the little heist, she leaves no trace.

Static.

Skarlet: If I want to survive, I need to cause as many rifts as possible. There's no easier way to burn trust than being the "calm" voice in all the chaos.

She reveals the brown book.

Skarlet: "Rosalina's Storybook." This is sure to get dirt on the most innocent player on this team. You always have to watch for the innocent ones. She'll never align with me so she's not needed anymore.

Static.

While villains do villain things, Shadow's taking a walk through the woods. It was good to debrief, especially after everything that happened yesterday. He stops seeing Rosalina standing on a tree.

Rosalina: Greetings, Shadow. Getting fresh air?

Shadow: Needed a break. The cabin's not enough space for hedgehogs. The budget must be really low.