Chapter 267: Sarah's skills/V8 Start

Start from the beginning

"Hehe, but it's funny to frighten you; your squeals are so pleasant to hear." Replied Elif with a seductive smile as he reached behind Sarah and unhooked her bra, causing it to fall as her whole upper body was bare for him to see.

Sarah's paler skin was a big contrast from Elaine's darker skin, and while she was obviously more beautiful, Sara's skin was marvelous in its own right. On the other hand, her breasts were similar to most Elves, small, just like Marley's; Elaine and Illumia were an exception, considering their breasts size were above average and large, respectively. The same went for her butt, it was also small, unlike Elaine's plump butt, but it had its own charm, and the same could be said for her breasts and her whole body, which was rather petite as well.

"Do you like breasts a lot, Elif?" Asked Sarah lightly as she looked down at Elif, who raised an eyebrow at her question before nodding.

"Yes, I do; what man wouldn't? Why do you ask?" Replied Elif as he kept one hand on Sara's butt while moving the other hand to her small breasts, lightly rubbing and stroking them.

"I-I was just worried that they might be too small for your taste; mine are much smaller than her Highness." Said Sarah with a slight frown as she looked down at her breasts, feeling self-conscious, only to moan softly when Elif suddenly pinched her nipple.

"It's fine. I love Elaine's body, but I also like experiencing the feeling of such a different body as well; besides, I quite like how petite you are. Makes it much easier to do whatever I want with you." Replied Elif with a shake of his head before smirking as he suddenly grabbed both of Sara's arms, lifting them overhead before standing up and gently setting her on the table.

While holding Sara's hands above her, I leaned down and passionately kissed her, which she gladly reciprocated while I reached down towards her womanhood, rubbing her soft, wet lips through her clothes while she moaned in my mouth.

"~Ahh~ E-Elif, d-don't tease me ~Ahh~ d-down there, I-I'll c-cum!" Said Sarah in between her moans of pleasure and kissing Elif, who promptly ignored her pleas and, in fact, increased the intensity of his fingers.

"E-Elif, I-I'm going to ~Ahh~ c-cum! I-I'm ~Ahh~ C-Cumming!!" Yelled Sara, suddenly arching her trembling body as her womanhood squirted out juices, staining her already wet clothes.

Feeling the wetness on my fingers, I brought them to my mouth before slightly licking it, causing me to raise an eyebrow at how surprisingly good it tasted.

'I know Elaine tastes good, but I figured she'd be an exception; Sarah also tastes delicious.' Thought Elif in slight surprise, only to suddenly look down at his waist when he felt his pants fall to the ground.

"A-As your Concubine, I'm supposed to be the one pleasing you, Elif; I-I've been practicing a little; I-I hope they satisfy you." Remarked Sarah lustfully while slightly out of breath as she gently pushed Elif back onto his throne before spreading his legs and kneeling between them with the base of his cock in her hands.

"You best make it quick then, My Concubine." Stated Elif with a smirk as he rested his cheek on his fist while glancing down at Sarah, who nodded before grabbing his cock with both of her hands.

Feeling Sara's soft hands stroke my member, I couldn't help but softly groan in pleasure, and although her skills were rather mediocre when compared to Elaine's, it was still pleasurable since, within about five minutes, I felt myself nearing my limit, she must've noticed it as well since her paced intensified.

"I-I'm ~Urgh~ nearing my limit, Sara; o-open your mouth!" Stated Elif with a grunt of pleasure as he looked down at Sara, who nodded before opening her mouth.

A second later, I grunted in pleasure and watched as my cock spewed out numerous thick ropes of semen into Sara's mouth, painting it white; I had released so much she was forced to swallow in the middle of my orgasm.

"Mhm, delicious." Muttered Sarah with a faint smile as she swallowed Elif's semen before using her tongue to lick his tip clean.

"Good girl." Said Elif lightly as he rubbed Sara's head while she licked him clean, causing her to pout slightly.

"I'm eighteen, Elif, two years older than you." Remarked Sarah with a slight pout as she cleaned Elif before pulling his pants back up and properly wearing her dress again.

"Heh, and? You were still a good girl." Said Elif with a smirk as he stood up and kissed Sarah on the cheek before walking towards the room's entrance while she followed beside him, having been pacified by the kiss.

"Hmph, well, I'll take it." Muttered Sarah lightly, causing Elif to roll his eyes before slightly shaking his head.

Once we arrived at the entrance, Sarah opened the door, causing everyone who was standing outside, Illumia, Marley, and Idonea, to suddenly glance at us. Obviously, as Sarah and I's relationship would result in an enormous scandal if revealed to the public, we made sure no one but the two of us and Progenitor Lourdes knew about it.

'Actually, I'm not too worried about the public; I just don't want Elaine to know about it, at least not yet; now that I know the truth about her, furious isn't enough to describe how angry she'll be, especially after Sarah told me what happened between her and Nerthus.' Pondered Elif with a frown as he exited the room with a pondering expression while he and Sarah looked as per usual. 

___
Created a discord server, so if anyone wishes to join, [https://discord.gg/TGc9yymDJP]
___
___
Elven Legacy (Chapter 303: Realm Sect) || Hero of Harmony (Chapter 185: It's Time) || One Piece: Chaos Kong (Chapter 323: Kaido & Diddy Drinking)|| Marvel's Black Steel (Chapter 204: Victory!) at [patreon.com/Ozonelayer691]