Chapter 54 | A Special Employee

Start from the beginning

😏😏😏

Ye but this not over yet.

After that he took me
to his office

Siwjsiao

Girllll!!!!

For what???#?#?

😳😳😳😳😳

You have an incoming call from Feral Cat 🙀.

_____________________________

Jeez...

I know just what is on her head right now.

She's probably thinking that Damon and I did something dirty in his room or something.

I glance around the room before accepting her call and pressing the phone against my ear.

"It's not what that dirty head of yours is thinking!" I hiss lowly, not wanting anyone to hear about our silly conversation.

I know I'm in my own room alone, but still, I have to be cautious. I don't know if the walls are thick enough to keep the noises inside or not.

"Tell me what happened!" She yells.

"Okay..." I sigh.

I tell her everything, including him offering to give me a chauffeur and me asking him why.

But unfortunately, that question went unanswered, as we were interrupted.

"What? Aaaaaaah!!"

I hear her screaming on the other line, then hear something chaotic happening over there but I don't know what that is.

"Girl, are you okay over there?" I can't help but express a little concern.

*Unknown noises*

"Erm..." I scowl my face.

"Girl..." Her voice is clear again.

"I literally to- tossed my phone in shock!" She squeals, wheezing hard.

"What the hell?" I break out in laughter, but I have to contain myself for I'm at work.

Just then, someone knocks on my door.

"Rosalie, it's me, John."

"Oh shoot." I mumble.

"Girl, I will talk to you later, alright?" I lower my voice, whispering into my phone.

I hang up the call.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure!" I shout.

After that, he opens the door and walks over to me, holding a stack of files in his hands.

He puts them down on my desk.

"I just want to give you these new files."

"Oh." I raise my brows.

"Thank you, John." I press my lips together, reaching my hand out to pick up a file.

"Yeah, no problem." He smiles at me for a moment, then heads out as I watch him.

When he is gone, I open the file in my hands and flip its pages, skimming through what I have to do.

Hours later

Ah...

Finally, only one file left to go and I'm done!

Phew!