He can control the family affection bound by blood ties freely, let alone love.

  That thing is essentially the product of deception.

  Who will love whom?

  In the final analysis, it is just yourself that you love.

  When he went to the mobile phone store, Xiaobai picked out a domestically produced phone that cost over 800 yuan. He didn't play games, but just used some basic functions on the phone.

  Xia Yan used his phone to scan the code to pay. The phone card needed to be processed at the business hall with an ID card. Fortunately, the distance was not far, so the two of them followed and went to the business hall.

  Still using the old number, Xiaobai inserted the card into the card slot and opened the address book.

  He asked Xia Yan's phone number and later downloaded a money transfer software to transfer the money to Xia Yan.

  Both of them chose to keep silent about the ten thousand that Xiao Bai had given to Xia Yan.

  Xia Yan put away the money and placed it at the bottom shelf of the cabinet. He had no plan to spend it. He did not need that little bit of money. Besides, the source of the money was not good anyway.

  After writing down Xia Yan's number, Xiao Bai dialed it on the spot.

  The cell phone rang, and a string of unfamiliar numbers appeared on the screen. It rang for less than two seconds and then the call was disconnected.

  "My number." Xiao Bai's smile was pure and clean, without a trace of impurities in his eyes.

  Xia Yan recalled what Tan Yao said about Xiao Bai on his birthday, saying that he was both coquettish and wild. Either Tan Yao was lying or Xiao Bai was acting.

  He personally prefers the former. He doesn't think that Xiaobai's acting skills are that good.

  After entering the school, the two separated at an intersection and lived in different dormitory areas, one in the south and the other in the north.

  Xiao Bai returned to the dormitory, washed up simply, then sat on the bed, downloaded a few mobile phone apps, logged into his account, and immediately transferred the money for buying the phone to Xia Yan.

  Over there, Xia Yan was playing games with people in the dormitory. When he heard the message alert, he glanced sideways but didn't look at it specifically.

  Carefully moving the gauze-wrapped leg to the bed, Xiaobai pulled the quilt over his chest. It was not yet twelve o'clock and the other people in the dormitory were still eating outside. Xiaobai closed his eyes and prepared for a nap.

  Before he fell asleep completely, he heard the sound of the door lock being unlocked.

  Xiaobai lay there, not opening his eyes for the time being.

  The door opened silently, and wind blew in, and Xiaobai immediately felt a chill.

  Clear footsteps were heard.

  One person walked over first, but it was the second person. Xiaobai's bed was right next to the door, and as for his crutches, he just placed them on the bedside.

  When the second person came in, no one knew how he came. There was a loud bang, which woke up Xiao Bai, who had his eyes closed.

  He suddenly opened his eyes and saw a figure standing half a meter away. It was obvious that the other party was also startled by the sound. His pupils dilated involuntarily and his face was stunned for a moment.