Chapter 1: Youtube

Elly's Pov

I watched in the dark staring at the bright
gleaming screen which appeared the two familiar faces of Finn and Jack.
Finn chuckled
I loved their laugh it was so cute and British.
The video stopped playing and I closed my eyes, I've been watching their videos for at least an hour maybe even two.

I decided to take a break from watching YouTube, I have a massive headache, I rubbed my temple.

I was so inspired to be a you tuber I was waiting for days, weeks, months and years.

My parents agreed when I turned 21 I could start youtubing and guess what happy birthday to me! As I just turned 21 yesterday.

I stared at my canon camera that I got for my birthday I'm so freakin happy I've been begging for one ever since I started dreaming to be a YouTuber.

I wanted to make a video today, I opened the curtains and the light shone through the clear window.

I went to the bathroom trying to make myself look decent, I brushed my teeth and hair.

I went to the shower and twisted the taps till The water was warm enough to my liking. I hopped in and started singing in the shower I looked up and I saw the steam bouncing off my bare skin.

I hopped back out and put on some fresh new clothes. I applied some makeup before filming.
I turned on my camera and started recording.
After hours of filming and editing I was finally done.

I made a new YouTube account 'ellyslife' and picked a profile picture of me drinking Starbucks I uploaded the video and checked the time, it was already 6:46 shit I was doing this all day I said exhaustedly.

I changed into an old shirt and trackies I wiped off my makeup and jumped into bed. Before I even know it I was asleep.

The next day I woke up and checked my YouTube account
It read 15,000 views
Wow
I checked the comments down below
There were 300 comments
I was anxious to check them but I did anyways

Omg love this video!

Welcome to YouTube

Loved how she was talking about her teddy bear collection xD

The comments were all nice and encouraging I was happy and glad,

Then one comment caught my eye

Your on a path to being YouTube famous my dear

It was from jacks gap
I screamed
I was so freakin happy please tell me I'm dreaming...
I messaged my friend viola

Me: Guess who started a YouTube account :D

Viola: Omg really im so happy for you!

Me: And also jacks gap left me a comment...

Viola: :0 about?

Me: He said I was on a path to be YouTube famous...

Viola: Omg that's so fucking awesome anyways babe gtg

Me: Bye :)

Jack's Pov

I was sitting on my bed watching YouTube a video caught my eye. In less then a second I clicked on it.
I found myself laughing and smiling that girl was funny and gorgeous. I clicked the subscribe button and commented.

Your on a path to being YouTube famous my dear

As soon as I was done typing I clicked send and Finny barged through the door.
"Hey Jack what's up?"
"Nothing, just going through YouTube" I smiled
He raised an eye brow
"You were laughing so hard that I thought the tickle monster came for you" he joked
I laughed
"Check this video out"
After he finished he looked like he was about to cry from laughter,
"She's gorgeous" he smiled
"I know" I smiled sheepishly
"We're going to find her one day" he stated
"One day..."

------------------------------
I know you can't really get 15,000 views overnight but who the hell cares!
If you liked it please comment, vote and follow!
And if you didn't like it tell me what you think
I love you all <3