"Hanji mumma I'll try best."

"Chal m rakhti hu call me when you check in the hotel theeke?"

"Okay byee."

Abhishek had already got all our bags before I'd arrived.

"Haan bhai why so late? Itna time kaha lagadiya? Bhabhi ka phone tha?"

"Oh please. She's not your bhabhi. For the 100th time We're just friends."

"Shubman don't play with me I've seen how you look at her. If you're making yourself believe that you're just friends I'm not sure how long this act will keep going on because I know Shanaya feels the same way."

I've heard the same speech atleast 5 times this week. I know everyone knows something is there which I wouldn't lie is it's just not the right time.

"Chal Abhay everyone's calling us."

" Haan Haan change the topic ab. Let's go" he said

Zimbabwe was a place we never toured often so coming here was like a breath of fresh air especially with a completely different team.

"We have 2 days free so you guys can have fun. Uske baad practice time." Our coach said.

We all decided to go to the club today. It'd been a long time since I partied and I wanted to get my mind off of things and by that I mean you know what.

Abhishek and I were sharing a room. It's been so long since we shared a room. I love Ishan he's my bestfriend but sharing a room with Abhay just brings a sense of nostalgia.

"Oye don't go all ninja on me while we sleep. I hope your kicking while you sleep waali aadat is fine now" Abhishek scoffed.

"You won't get rid of me now. I've missed kicking you off bed."

"Kaha phas gaya mai yaar. Oh and it's almost seven I think we should start getting ready."

We all got ready and met at the lobby around 8. We all headed to the cars waiting for us outside and headed towards the club.

The club was one of the most famous ones here in Zimbabwe and since we didn't have any seniors we could all let loose. Out of all of us I think Abhay was the most energetic one even after 7 hours of long flights.

"Oye chalo sab dance krne chalte hai it'll be fun." He suggested

"I'm in. Let's go Abhay." Said Dhruv walking towards the dance floor

I loved to dance honestly it was one of the things I'd enjoyed ever since I was a child especially to punjabi songs but right now I was just tired. I'm sleep deprived man. But after everyone requesting me I couldn't say no.

We all danced our hearts out and our camaraderie seemed to get more stronger by each minute. I'd known these guys a little  but I didn't know  spending time with them would be so fun. We all connected really easily and an hour on the club we were already like best friends.

My phone rang I didn't want to pick up but when I saw Shanaya's name on the caller ID I didn't even waste a second.

"Hii Shubman I hope I'm not disturbing you." She seemed quite happy maybe she had a good day.

"Hi Shanaya. What's up?"

"Tu party mai hai kya?"

"We had all come to the club you know team bonding sessions."

"Oh shit- I'll call you later then? Enjoy and tell me what all happened okay? call me whenever you're free."

I didn't want her to cut the call. But I know she would be persistent so I let it be.

"Bye Shanaya. I'll call you soon okay?"

"Okay Shub. Goodnight."

"Goodnight"

I really wished I could've got her with us. I miss her but it would seem very weird because we haven't known eachother for long. Maybe in the future?

And phir tu Kehta hai ki Shanaya is just a friend. Abhay Sahi hi bolta hai bhai. Let's forget about it abhi

" Shub yaar I'm tired. My feet are paining. Zyada hi dance karliya."

I knew this would happen. Abhay always does this. Overexcited hoke phir thak jaata hai.

" let's head to the hotel it's already 1. We have to go to the wildlife park thing also tomorrow."

While I gathered all the boys Abhishek got the cabs book and just like that about in half an hour we were back in our rooms.

It's not that late maybe Shanaya would pick up. But I shouldn't disturb her na? But she said I should call her when I get free. God Shub you're such a stupid person.

After 20 minutes of talking to myself I decided I'll call her tomorrow. Our bond had grown stronger by the day and now we were closer than ever. Talking to her was honestly the highlight of my day and listening to her telling me about her day felt surreal.

" Oye mr.imsosleepy ab neend kaha gayi? Chal let's sleep." Abhay said

"I'll just go change."

"Okay. And I swear to god if you push me off the bed na you see what'll happen tomorrow."

" I promise I won't. Atleast I'll try." I said shrugging.

"Chal Goodnight "

"Goodnight Abhay."

Hii guys
Sorry for the late update. So this is basically like a filler type chapter. I'm not covering that much of the series. I'll add those parts in flashbacks or something like that. I didn't quite like this one I'm basically out of ideas of what to do. Tell me how it was. And Thankyouu for 2k reads I can't believe it I'm sososososooso happy.

"Chal goodnight"