N led the maid through the library and into a secret shelf he pushed open, her optics widened at the realization of a secret room that laid behind there. She stepped in and looked around. It seemed to be a study that the butler was refurnishing. Old books and paper lay on a creaked and splintered wooden desk. Candlelight lit the room as N used some to set the mood, to where he led V to a bed in the corner that he set up. His visor was flushed but was happy to see the female worker impressed with his attempt in romance.

"It's not a lot, but they won't hear us or find us here. I shut the shelf back up, so we're alone." He spoke but was immediately cut off by V painting her lips with his. N wasted no time in kissing her back and laying her to the bed, pinning her in the process. Their make out session increased as the butler ran his tongue across her bottom lip. She happily opened her mouth in response for him letting his tongue snake in, exploring every inch of her.

She attempted to do the same, but his dominance was too strong. N took the lead and began to unbutton her uniform. One-by-one, he soon fumbled the dress off of her revealing black lingerie in her bra and underwear, he was taken aback and looked to V for an explanation, but she blushed.

"The...Elliots were experimenting with new worker bodies...guess I got lucky?" She laughed it off a little.

"You're beautiful no matter the body V." N smiled at her, she teared up a little at his words, grateful to know if she changed one day he'd still love her.

Their intimacy continued, the maid managed to strip N down to his boxers before he unclipped her bra, making her large breasts bounce out. His mouth attached to one of her nipples as he fondled her other breast. She let out her first moan at the feeling of his tongue on her. Her back arched lightly, and she lifted her legs a little in the process. N peeled his boxers off of himself, letting his member spring out.

"Oh my..." V's voice squeaked out, her breathing became heavier, the longing for his appendage inside of her increasing by the second.

He slipped her underwear off revealing her clit, he lined himself up, his tip lightly pushing into her, her clit seeming to want to absorb whatever he could offer. She took a big gasp.

***

"N!" V yelled as Cyn pinned her little maid body to the basement ceiling, she struggled against the eldritch robot's grasp but it was no use, she was about to watch her lover die, and there was nothing she could do about it. It felt like this had happened so many times before...why was now any different?

As Cyn was about to destroy his and V's OS's, her camera-shaped head began to glitch out before switching over to a purple hue.

"Uuh SoRry mY fReAkInG D-dAd-WOAH!" Uzi used the eldritch arms to stop Cyn's previous actions, saving N in the process, she then looked over to V. "Whoops..."

The next thing the little maid felt was being let go and fallen onto the ground, she lightly lifted herself up and saw her weird hand with an eye, she felt like throwing up oil at the slightest glance of it. However, the next thing she saw was N by her side, the two smiled and blushed at one another, before his visor glitched to yellow. He pointed to the purple monster.

"Uzi?" The butler asked, and the purple thing took a bow.

"Don't freaking dox me!"

V was confused at how N knew the...girl? Eldritch thing? Before she herself remembered her current memories, remembering how they went to Uzi to figure everything out and make her their admin.

"You freaking narc! Get out of my head!" She screamed and soon enough they were back in the purple worker's room.

The now female murder drone let her visor fix itself before even taking a glance at N. She found him starring at her, but this time it was different. It was that same stare back at the manner, his optics on hers, starring her down...hungrily. Her visor switched to a blush before Uzi turned around in an evil chuckle.

"So, you guys find anything else out?" She asked, and V could only reply with one line.

"You could say that...N? Can we talk alone for a minute?" V asked him, he nodded, about to get up and talk somewhere else, but Uzi just decided to leave the room and let them have some time. They did just get their memories back after all.

"So...the stuff with Cyn...with us...is that what you were talking about?" N asked, the now male murder drone engulfing her in a hug, she wanted to pull away but didn't. She remembered that romantic night they shared, happy N remembered. To V, that was one of the biggest moments in her life she had. She didn't want to forget.

"Yeah." She let out a shaky breath, but N only hugged her tighter before pulling away slightly, giving her a soft peck on the lips.

"I'm sorry I forgot that night. I love you, V." The male murder drone said, grabbing her hand, her optics met his. "I'll love you no matter the body you're in." He smiled, she laughed at his callback ping.

"I KNEW IT! YOU TWO DID FUCK!" Uzi gremlin laughed through the doorway, ruining their romantic moment before V switched one of her hands to a chainsaw, running after her.

N smiled at the interaction and soon went to stop his now/kind of already-girlfriend from murdering their admin. He had his V back, and everything within that moment, even if just for a bit, felt a thousand times lighter.

Word Count: 1705 words.