Suddenly, a new figure appears-Glitch-who attempts to intimidate Mist by proclaiming himself as their worst nightmare. Mist, however, feels no fear towards him despite Glitch's aggressive demeanor. Instead, they focus on a sudden injury inflicted by Glitch, realizing the cut on their neck is a manifestation of his power. As Glitch taunts Mist about surviving encounters that should have ended them, Mist channels their inner strength fueled by a desire to protect others. In a surprising turn, they summon a kusarigama weapon, prompting shock from Glitch as he struggles to comprehend how Mist could conjure such a tool.

Chapter 3:

Mist finds themselves in a nightmarish battle, being thrown through buildings by Glitch with relentless force. Despite the pain and confusion engulfing them, Mist is driven by a burning desire to survive and find hope amidst the chaos. They attempt to fight back using their kusarigama, but Glitch swiftly dismantles the weapon, leaving Mist feeling defeated. However, a fire ignites within them, fueling their determination to fight back.

Harnessing their inner flames, Mist forms a fiery arrow that strikes Glitch, sending him crashing into several buildings. But Glitch's resilience surprises Mist as he emerges unscathed, expressing excitement over the ongoing war in the multiverse and the chaos surrounding Mist's predicament. Glitch exclaims about knowing the source of Mist's power and Mist is transported to a grove. A fierce exchange ensues where Mist charges at Glitch in anger, landing some fiery attacks before being overwhelmed again.

Trapped by Glitch's strings, which render them immobile, Mist faces further agony as Glitch takes pleasure in their struggle. Yet, refusing to surrender, Mist unleashes an intense surge of flames that grows hotter and brighter, pushing against their limits. As the fire envelops them and burns fiercely, Glitch taunts Mist's efforts to maintain control over it.

Glitch admires Mist's tenacity but ultimately informs them that despite their persistence, they are outmatched. Just as hope begins to fade for Mist amid physical exhaustion and despair, Glitch opens a portal and departs, expressing a curious respect for Mist's spirit. Left alone in a scorched grove and too weak to move, Mist succumbs to fatigue and passes out, surrounded by the aftermath of their fierce confrontation.

Chapter 4:

Mist awakens in a cozy room, disoriented and exhausted from the battle with Glitch. As their vision clears, they recognize Paint's voice urging them to breathe and calm down. After confirming that they are safe and not dead, Mist expresses gratitude for Paint's support and warmth, feeling a sense of belonging and relief.

Paint reassures Mist that they will never be alone again, emphasizing their family bond. After Paint leaves to handle some business, Mist explores the room, feeling a newfound sense of peace and healing as they realize their injuries have vanished.

When Mist begins to recall fragmented memories of a sad girl in a lab, they feel an emotional connection with her sadness, hinting at their mysterious past. As Mist reflects on their situation, they resolve to embrace their role as a protector, recognizing the importance of standing up against evil.

Later, Mist talks with Twitchy about their powers, learning about their telepathic abilities and the potential applications they hold. Despite feeling overwhelmed by the responsibility ahead, Mist remains determined to train and protect others.

Just then, Fly bursts into the scene with his energetic personality, offering his support for Mist's training. Excitedly encouraging Mist's fire and resolve, Fly proposes to dive deep into honing their psychic skills alongside Twitchy's guidance.

With newfound determination and a supportive team behind them, Mist confidently declares they are ready for the training ahead, feeling empowered to embrace their role as a protector in the multiverse.