Mall day gone deadly

Start from the beginning

A station was shown as boards were being cut by a saw a before it falls as another men was shown doing some electrical work with protective glasses on before another man was shown with a large staple gun stableing two equal cut side woods together before whirring was heard as a clicking noise came from the staple gun as the man trys to see what was wrong.

"Lunch boys" a man says as all the construction or if you're stuck what they're doing sending tools down as they all leave the work area to get some lunch as Toni gets on the escalator all my stuff in front of Lori and Janet as they ride the escalator up to the floor above Lori's sneaker was shown with a loose string as it gets stuck inside the crack of the step they were on behind Toni.

"Hey is that yogurt place open"Lori asked.

"Yeah I think they're still here" Janet says as Lori looks down seeing her shoe string stuck.

"Wait my shoelace is caught" Lori says making Toni turn looking down seeing her shoe string stuck in the crack of the step she and Janet was on.

"Get that out now" Toni says as Janet helps Lori as her string was pulling almost bending her ankle before they get to the top Toni stepping off turning around as Janet and Lori managed to get the shoe lace unstuck as it snaps stepping off the escalator as they all stand there.

"I should have seen that one coming" Lori says as they stood by a rail as they make sure shes okay before walking off as the construction room was shown as a window can be seen covered up by a tarp before part of it falls with a wind letting sunlight in shining on a pair of protection classes creating a beam of light off the glass at a pile of saw dust as sizzling was hard smoke can be seen coming off the pile before a three movie tickets come out of a machine as a work takes them out.

"Here's three for love lays dieing enjoy the show"the worker says handing Lori, Toni and janet there tickets as they were shown standing in the malls movie Cinema as they think him before walking off to another worker who tears part of the tickets before handing it back to them.

"Theater 13 second door on your left" he says as they thank him before heading to the concessions as a busy street was shown as nicks car speeds through the cars rushing to the mall as he reached the mall screeching to a halt as a buss stops behind him honking its horn as he looks in his rearview mirror at the front of the bus as it said 'love lays dieing' as he was pulled into a flash of visions.

The machine inside the escalators was shown before a flash was shown as a pile of saw dust catch fire spreading across the floor as the word ' it's here ' can be seen in it with black letters as a timer was heard before a black space was shown as large nails shoots forward as one cracks into a screen before a flammable container with shown with a hazard warning saying 'spontaneously combustible' as it was consumed by flames as a the explosion scene of the movie was shown before the actual explosion happens at the same time as the crowd screams as everything went white.

As nick was shown back out of the vision breathing heavily as he shakes his head as he quickly gets out his car rushing to the mall as the construction room was shown a wind blows against the tarp as the beam of light continues to shine on the saw dust pile smoke coming off of it just as the tark tears away from the wall onto some equipment and fan letting more sunlight inside as a hook lays around a the small on switch before being ripped off as it turns on the fan as it blows away the tarp and equipment on a moving flat cart as it moves back rolling over a bundle of wires on the ground as the cart shakes pouring gasoline as it continues to move back creating a line as it stops moving as the gasoline continues to pour out as a head with so many large containments of supplements combustible containers enough to cause a mager explosion before wall was shown with a hall as theater 13 was on the other side as love lays dieing plays as a car engine revs on screen before many people were shown in chairs watching the movie in 3D.