Education, Transportation, and Trade

With a lifetime of work in politics and business, Neil Dhillon has developed a strong sense of the things he feels are the most pressing issues when it comes to government and economics. He has served as a top lobbyist and public affairs professional for many different political figures as well as Fortune 500 organizations. Below, he lists the issues he finds require the most awareness in today's public and political arenas in order to preserve a promising future.History EducationWith the rising amount of school districts who are talking about dropping their advanced history programs, Neil Dhillon expresses concern that younger generations might miss out on the important lessons in the stories of our forefathers. With deep knowledge of U.S. presidents and political science, Neil Dhillon feels it is critical that young minds are educated on our history so it doesn't repeat itself.Transportation and InfrastructureNeil Dhillon worked for the U.S. Department of Transportation as their Deputy Assistant Secretary of Government Affairs. He worked heavily in regulatory policy to improve the status of interstate systems and the movement of goods. He believes that transportation and infrastructure go hand-in-hand, and that one cannot improve or exist without the other.International TradeHaving secured the business of foreign government agencies and businesses as U.S. Director of Public Affairs for Financial Dynamics Communications, Neil Dhillon is well-versed in the benefits of increased trade with foreign countries, including the diplomatic advancements that happen between countries when they do more business together.