"Mai Gandhi ji ki follower nahi hoon ki koi ek gaal pe mare toh dusra gaal aage kar doon. Main khoon ke badle khoon mein maanti hoon, toh thappad ke badle thappad hi dungi!""["I'm not a follower of Gandhi, where if someone slaps one cheek, I offer the other. I believe in an eye for an eye, and if you slap me, I'll slap you right back!"]

Her voice was filled with fire as she continued, 

"Aur ye thappad yaad rahega, Mr. Vikram Rathore. Yeh ek warning hai, ki next time tumne haath uthane ki himmat bhi ki, toh us haath ko todne mein der nahi lagegi."["And this slap will be a reminder, Mr. Vikram Rathore. It's a warning—if you even dare to raise your hand again, it won't take me long to break that hand."]

She took a step back, her breaths heavy, her anger like a roaring flame. The room was frozen in stunned silence as everyone processed what had just happened. Maa-sa stood speechless, too shocked to say a word.

 Meanwhile, Dadi-sa and Dadu-sa were equally taken aback, but there was a flicker of pride in their eyes, a silent approval as they puffed out their chests slightly.

"She's no less than a lioness,"said dadu-sa

Vikram stood still, his cheek stinging from Meher's slap, but it wasn't just the physical blow that had him rattled—it was her defiance, her unwavering strength in that moment. He clenched his fists, his cold mask cracking just a little as the tension between them grew unbearable.

Meher, without sparing another glance, stormed past everyone, heading upstairs. As she walked away, her back straight and her pace determined, the air remained thick with the unresolved tension that now seemed to hang over the Rathore mansion.

Dadi-sa finally broke the silence, her voice soft yet firm, "Maybe this is what needed to happen." She looked at Vikram, whose face was now unreadable once again.

Dadi-sa walked in front of Vikram and said, "Tumne aaj had paar kar di hai, Vikram." ["You have crossed the line today, Vikram,"] she said, shaking her head in disappointment. Without another word, she left to her room, followed closely by Dadu-sa.

Maa-sa stepped in front of him, her expression heavy with disappointment.

"Woh frame mere haath se slip hua tha, Vikram. Woh sirf uski photo ko jalne se bachane ki koshish kar rahi thi, bina kuch soche-samjhe ki uske haath mein lag jayega. Tumhe kisi ladki par haath uthana nahi sikhaya maine!"["That frame slipped from my hand, Vikram. She was just trying to save her photo from burning, without thinking that it might hurt her. I never taught you to raise your hand against a girl!"]

she said, her disappointment clear in her voice. With that, she turned and left, leaving Vikram standing alone, grappling with the weight of their words.

Vikram's mind raced. He felt trapped in a whirlwind of emotions—anger, regret, and a growing realization of the consequences of his actions. He clenched his fists, replaying the moment in his head, the sting of Meher's slap echoing louder than the sound itself.

Meanwhile, Meher stormed upstairs, her anger simmering like a volcano ready to erupt. Her hands still burned from the fire, her cheek still stung from Vikram's slap, but none of that compared to the fire inside her. How dare he? She paced the room, her mind racing through the events.