Chapter 1- Gaining the miraculous

Start from the beginning

He looked at the earrings and sighed, "Belle would be a better ladybug." he closed the box and placed it in his bag. He left the room and started to walk to Belles to give her the earrings.

"Someone help!!" Smg3 looked to someone calling for help. He saw something that caught his eye, a person, a monster? Causing destruction to the city. He bit his lip before running to an alleyway and took the earrings out. "I can't believe I'm doing this.." he said as he put the earrings in. He looked at tikki, who was smirking at him, "Yeah, yeah. Tikki! Spots on!"

The villian walked around, "Find those miraculous. I need those miraculous!" Hawkmoth yelled in the villains head. "Yes, yes, I know, I'm finding them -" they were cut off. "Hey you! Leave this city alone!" He swung down and pointed to the villain. "Who are you meant to be? The guy in spotted pyjamas?" The villian laughed. "Im ladybug!" He stomped and glared at the villain.

"Wow, mi lady, and you didn't call for a helping paw?" A voice called out, causing both ladybug and the villian to turn and look at him. "Who the fuck is this furry?!" The villian looked at smg3, "like I know!", the cat man jumped down and stood next to ladybug, taking his hand and kissing it, "Chat Noir, mi lady" he smirked, smg3 recoiled taking his hand away and shaking it to get whatever diseases he carried off his hand.

"Great, you both have the things I want. I can't wait to take them off you!" The villian smirked and ran towards them, "well kitty, you better not get in my way. " With that, he swung his yoyo up and swung out the way of the villain, "wouldn't dream of it bugga boo. " he smiled and wacked the villain back.

Ladybug swung down and swung his yoyo around the villian waist, throwing them into a wall, he notice a black butterfly, moth thing come out the villians back pocket. "What the..." he looked at his yoyo and decided to open the yoyo, which shocked him. He swung the yoyo towards the butterfly, capturing it and releasing it. "...bye bye...little butterfly?" He was confused but shook his head. "Wow, good job, mi lady," chat noir smirked at him, "Yeah, yeah, kitty, well I've got to go" just as he was about to swing away, chat noir called out.

"Wait! Uh...can I at least see you?..without the mask, I mean" chat asked nervously, "no." With that 3 swung back home. Once he knew he was safe, he detransformed and flattened his hair with a sigh. "So, who wasn't a hero?" Tikki asked smugly, "Okay.. maybe you were right, but that was very...scary. " he rubbed his neck and walked to his desk.

"Well, Smg3, that's just a part of the job." smg3 sighed, "I guess." he took a doughnut out of his bag, "...hey, um, can I have some?". "What?". "Some of your doughnuts smg3 looked between her and the doughnut, breaking a piece off and giving it to tikki.

The next day, it started off clear, before slowly becoming cloudy, smg3 was talking with Belle in class, "Did you see them? 3! Ladybug and chat noir were so cool!" Belle gushed, "was he? I wouldn't know I missed it," he chuckled, Belle pulled her phone out, "Don't worry! I have it recorded. " she happily showed smg3 the video, smg4 watched over his shoulder, and he was more focused on ladybug. "... Mario, is it weird? I'd like to know who he is behind the mask?" Smg4 asked, looking at his friend.

"Know whose who behind what?" Mario questioned, "Ladybug, is it weird? I'd like to know him.. behind the mask," smg4 rubbed his neck, "not at all, you have a crush on him, " Smg4 thought before letting out a hum.

At the end of the school day, it was pouring rain, smg3 sighed, "fanfuckingtastic, I forgot my umbrella." he pulled his phone out and called Toad. Smg4 walked out beside him, peaking over at him. Smg4 looked between himself and his umbrella, "Hey, uh, would you like my umbrella?" Smg4 questioned, opening his umbrella and handing it over to smg3.

Smg3 looked at the umbrella, then smg4. He blushed a bit as he took the umbrella, "Uh... thanks?" He chuckled."Don't you need it?" Smg3 questioned, "Oh no, no, my rides already here. " smg4 dismissed with a smile. "Oh...well..thank you smg4." "No problem, uh?" Smg4 looked confused at smg3, "I never got your name, sorry?" He chuckled nervously. "I'm smg3..sorry we got off on the wrong foot," "oh its fine! It's more like my fault, I should've stopped waluigi before he..did that, " he rubbed his neck.

"It's fine...it was nice speaking to you, smg4, " smg3 smiled. "Yeah, it was," he smiled. Smg4 walked to his car. He took one more look at smg3 before smiling and getting in the car.

"Tikki, I know it sounds weird, but I think I'm in love." tikki looked at him and cringed. She knew what he didn't. "He smells like cheese," she cringed, "Yeah, he does." smg3 swooned before walking home.

>>>>>>>

This is my first time writing, I tried to take some inspiration from the first episode and put my own spin on it.

Next chapter I'll try and write more and less hopping place to place