"Welcome Ciel! Did you have a good night sleep?" Alois beamed.

"Yes thank you, and you?

"Great!"

"Well... that good... I geuss."

"Today for breakfast, I have made a French delicacy, breakfast crepes full of fruit and whipped cream with berries on top. I was about to start eating the dish but Sebastian picked it up before I could do anything.

"I do not think it is polite to pick up a ladies dish when she is trying to eat it."

"Maybe so, but just a suggestion, would it have been to big of an inconvenience to dab the plate before it is served?"

"Forgive me I will go clean this up right away." hmf

Claude soon came back with a freshly dabbed plate.

"Thank you Claude."

"It was no trouble, my lady."

"Alois." I said. "I think that we should talk about business after breakfast."

"Yes. You are quite right Ciel." Alois then got up and walked over to me. "So... you ready." I haven't finished my food yet, but still it would be inpolite for me to decline. So I nodded my head and followed him to his office.

"You know Ciel you are a very intriguing girl." Alois stated.

"In what way?" I asked.

"You aren't afraid to get what you want." Alois said making his way towards me. " And neither am I." By now I was up against the wall with Alois inches from my face. He slammed his hands on each side of my face trapping me. I didn't wince.

"Mr.Trancy I would prefer if we could get back to discussing about our partnership between our two companies." The smirk that he was wearing disappeared, his expression of amusement soon turned to anger. He raised his hand and was ready to strike me with it until Sebastian came out of no-where and stopped it. He was growling and his eyes were glowing pink.

"Mr. Trancy I would like to ask you to refrain from touching my lady, or else thing would get very messy." Sebastian growled.

"And I would like to ask you to please refrain from touching my master." Said Claude who also appeared out of no where.

"What kind of butler are you touching me?!" Alois intervened.

"Oh well I am simply one hell of a butler." Sebastian smirked.

For the rest of my day I spent it in their garden, which was really quite lovely. I was sitting under a pavilion, alone, thinking to myself when Claude appeared.

"Is there anything that I could get you my lady?"

"I would ask for some tea, but Sebastian is already preparing it."

"Very well then." He made his way over to me and sat next to me. "I would like welcome you to the manor." He pulled out a black rose from thin air and handed it to me.

"Thank you its beautiful." I said slightly blushing. He suddenly leaned over and kissed me. My face turned a million shades of red and I was shocked! Where is this coming from!?!? I didn't kiss back I just sat there, slightly enjoying it. That is however until he was thrown back. In one second he went through the pavilion with Sebastian holding a kitchen knife at his throat. Where is this coming from!? Sebastian is never this violent on his own!

"Sebastian!" I said sternly. "Get off him." I walked over to them both. "And you!" I walked up to Claude as he stood up and slapped him. "Don't kiss me without my permission." He was shocked.