21 (I just had sex with Harry)

Start from the beginning

Harry massaged his temple and sigh. "Aliya don't be fucking stubborn,let's go home." He says and hoisted me up my chair. I flinched at his touch and struggle to break free from his tight grip on my left wrist. He must've had enough and carried me over to his shoulder like a sack of rice my dear crown falling from my head! Harry picked it up and walked to the bartender behind the counter.

I shrieked in fear, I felt I'm about to puke since I'm hanging upside down. "Harry let me down right now! Im about to puke -i-i swear to God you won't like it!" I said and pounded my fist to his toned back,it's obvious that it's working. He payed for my drinks and we went out of the bar,everyone talking about us.

"Let's get you home now." He says and placed me on my feet again thankfully.

I placed my hands on my hips drunkly. "Y-You think my parents would like to see me like these?" I slurred

"Right." He says talking to his self. Then he suddenly drag me somewhere. "A room for two,separate room please." He instructed making me huff,as if I want to sleep beside him!

The receptionist had an apologetic look on her face. "I'm sorry sir but we have only one room left,there was lot of bookings tonight since there was a prom held here." She explained calmly.

Harry sighs. "Fine we'll take it." He handed his credit card the receptionist gave him the card for the room.He dragged me again to the elevators and press the button leading us to the 6th floor,we were standing far away from each other,only our breathing was heard finally the bell dings and Harry went off leaving me behind following him like a lost puppy. I walked drunkly bumping anything on my way,hitting a wall left and right,where the hell is our room? I didn't notice that Harry stopped walking already making my face bump to his back, I winced in pain and rubbed the sore part of my nose.

"What? Are you planning to ram your head everywhere?" He barks and picked me up again like a sack of rice ,I'm really gonna puke anytime now. After few more doors we finally found our which was at the end of the 6th floor. Harry swipes the card not even bothering to let me down,the door opens a queen size bed was placed at the middle,a good view of the city by the glass window,it was all cozy. Harry dropped me to the bed,but he must've lost his balance since he landed on the bed as well, on top of me to be precise and oh our lips touching.

The alcohol must've taken over my body he was about to get up when I pulled him by his nape and kissed him deeply, I don't even know if I'm doing it in the right way,like hello! I didn't even got my first kiss! Harry noticed my doubts and took control turning it to a hot make out session. He started to grind his hips into mine making me moan to the kiss, he started to trail open mouthed kisses down to my neck when I realized the door was still wide open. I moved out under him making him groan, I ran to the door and locked it making Harry smirk afterwards. I walked over to the bed and straddle him getting back to business. He started to suck at the part where my neck and jaw connect sending me a pleasurable feeling within followed by moans. He detached his lips from my sore neck and blew at the sore part making me shiver.

"Your mine, I already marked you." He says deeply,staring at me with lustful eyes. Now I could say I'm much sober,I'm aware of what is happening and fuck! I don't want it to stop even if it's wrong.

I started to take off my gown struggling since I can't unzip it. "W-what are you doing?" Harry asks frantically like he's back to his senses.

"Can you help me unzip it?" I asked and flutter my eyelashes at him innocently,he cursed under his breath and do as I please. He unzipped my gown from behind and i let it fall to the floor leaving me with my undergarments, making Harry bite his lips harshly. "What Harry cat got your tongue?" I taunt.