Chapter 28- Australia ~Part 3~

Start from the beginning

Kyle sat on the end of the bed and looked at me "She was nice" I said and Kyle nodded "I was there when she was born and got to name her" Kyle said smiling "Well I love her name it's very unique" I said and he nodded "Thanks".

"Bridget there's something you need to know-" Kyle started and then got cut off when Mahogany opened the door and walked in with a girl that looked about the same age as her I think it's her friend. Mahogany stood beside the girl beside me and smiled, the girl had straight red hair that reminded me of Ariana Grande and she was wearing a yellow and white striped v-neck t-shirt and light washed high waisted jean shorts and white ankle socks.

"Bridget this is my friend Alana, Alana this is Bridget. She is my Uncle Kyle's girlfriend" Mahogany explained and I coughed ackwardly and looked at Kyle who was smirking "Who told you that?" I asked smirking at Kyle and he stiffened "Kyle told me all about your relationship it's so cute" Mahogany coed and I nodded.

"Can you guys give us a mintue" I asked Mahogany and Alana and they both nodded stepping out of the room and closing the door. Once they were gone Kyle looked at me with a smirk "What the hell is wrong with you" I yelled and he jumped back surprised "Um I don't know about me but who pooped in your corn flakes this morning" Kyle agured "Well let me see you-" I said before pausing "Wait pooped in your corn flakes?" I asked raising an eyebrow "It's a meptaphore" he said with with a sigh.

"And a weird one. Anyways how do you expect me to forgive you after what I saw" I said sitting up in the bed "I don't expect you to but I least want you to know what happened" Kyle agured running his fingers though his hair and I nodded "Fine." I said with a sigh.

"Okay remember the girl I used to date that I told you about, Cara" he said and I nodded "It's crossed my mine" I replied and he sighed "Well Amelia is Cara's step sister" he explained and I gasped. That's really weird I would have never guessed that.

"Okay so when I was dating Cara in public school, I started going to her house a lot and her step sister, Amelia would hit on me. One day I fell for it and she and I made out but Cara saw us and she broke up with me. I then became a player because she tore my heart out and ripped it into a million pieces." He explained "But I thought your father killed her than you became a player after" I explained.

He shook his head and sighed "Listen Bridget I lied to you. I shouldn't have but I did. I regret it badly but I have a bad past, you don't understand. Cara dumped me and hurt me but then I regretted everything I did with Amelia. My dad was a bad man he was always drunk and he was an abusive parent but my mom wasn't. My dad killed Cara because I became a player and he thought it was her fault but it was all mine, I can't blame anyone for it. My dad thought that killing Cara would make me go back but it made me worse. I became a bad person I was in a gang and I got drunk most of the time and started to become my dad" Kyle explained running his hands down his face and sighing.

"You were in a gang?" I gasped and he shook his head "Ya but I regret it and I had a bad past if you were there you would have understood. I'm not like that anymore though" Kyle explained.

"So are we good?" Kyle asked and I shook my head no "Why?" He asked with his big brown eyes looking at me "That still doesn't explain why you were kissing Amelia" I said and he sighed "I forgot that part. Last night when I was slepping peacefully with you Amelia dragged me out of the bed and put me in her bed and told me to kiss her because she was mad that because of me her step sister is killed and if I didn't make out with her she would kill you" Kyle explained and I gulped.

"That makes no sense for Amelia" I said and he shrugged "She's weird" he finished "Now are we good?" Kyle asked and I shook my head

"I'm sorry Kyle but with all of this happening I don't really want to be with you right now" I said and a tear ran down my cheek and I looked at his eyes as they were filled with hurt.