I was engaged in the preparations from last two days, so i was a bit tired so decided to relax myself before the function, since there is sometime for the function to get started, so i went into my room to take a nap,but i guess my sleep had other ideas, i flipped back and forth but finally gave up, and sat cross legged in the bed, then my eyes landed on the video games, my lips twisted into a smile and i decided to play video games, any ways it's been so long i hardly get any time to play them.

I was busy playing without any company, i thought of calling Sid to join me but i know he won't , since it's his engagement today.

Suddenly Archi barged into the room, holding two lehengas in her hands and stood infront me blocking the screen.

"Archu which one will suit me, this or this...", she questioned me showing both of them. I got irritated since she was blocking the screen, and I may lose my damn game.

"Archi, please later not now", i said gesturing her to move, "And move from blocking the screen".

"Archu , I am confused between these two colours, suggest me, choose anyone from this", she requested again showing them.

"Archi, you are disturbing me, I may lose the game, go and ask Kaira she is expert in this, i don't find much difference in these two colours, and anyways whatever you wear you will look pretty", i said at one go, earning a deadly glare from her.