He leaned back in his rolling chair and clasped his hands together, leisurely relaxing into the armrest. God, he was sexy. I bit my lip hard and trailed my gaze down his hard stomach to the crotch of his slacks.

"You've been distracted. Is my class not satisfying enough for you? Do I need to send you to the principles office? I'm sure she'll keep you occupied." He said sharply, not stuttering on a single consonant.

I gulped and struggled to meet his piercing brown gaze. "N-No, sir."

"Then tell me, y/n. What do I have to do to keep you focused on me and what I'm teaching?" He asked in a low voice, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees.

By now, my mind was spinning and my heart was racing simply by being so close to him. His scent was highly intoxicating. What was that? Definitely not cologne. Maybe a shower gel? Or maybe his natural scent. Oh God, he's doing that lip pucker thing that he does when he's waiting for his students to answer him. Every muscle in my body ached. I wanted to feel his skin against mine. I wanted to feel his body weight crushing mine as he worked us both to orgasms with those powerful hips. I wanted to grip his hair and pull him closer, begging him not to stop. His raspy voice echoing in my head as he whispered naughty things in my ear, pushing me over the edge.

Without thinking, I leaned forward in my seat and gripped the sides of his head, pressing my lips into his. I let out a whimper of relief at the mere contact of his soft pink lips against mine The soft sounds that came from the kiss turned me on even more and my entire body vibrated. After months and months of fantasizing and keeping to myself about my feelings, I finally acted on it and my mind was far from thinking of the consequences. Suddenly, Mr. Thompson pulled back and looked away from me, down at his desk.

"You should leave, Miss y/l/n." I cringed at the sound of my last name coming from his lips. His voice was deeper than usual and he refused to look at me. Shit he was pissed.

My frustration and embarrassment might have been the reason I felt tears brimming my eyes, but I didn't take noticed. Without a word, I grabbed my books and my bag and ran out of the room.

Klays POV:

At around nine, I was still at school. I couldn't find the heart to go home after what had taken place all of seven hours ago, I was glued to my seat with shock, arousal, and a huge case of self disappointment. Ever since September, when she walked into my class, I was hooked. Y/n. The way her name rolled off my tongue gave me shivers every time. Her (length) (color), hair and (color) skin made it clear that she was of (race) decent and that turned me on even more. I was disgusted that I let her get to me like this. I was a grown ass man and she couldn't be more than sixteen. I had contained myself rather well for the passed year. In the first week of having her in my class, I went home with a boner the size of Texas everyday and had to masturbate the second I was alone or I'd explode in my pants. As the months went on, I replaced the untamable sex fiend within me with a strict, more firm personality.

It was dumb, but it got be to forget about the effect she had on me with just a simple glance or innocent smile. I decided to test the waters and see how well I did when I was alone with her so when I caught her day dreaming today, I kept her after class so we'd be alone. After I graded some tests, I called her over and everything had been going well until she leaned over and fucking kissed me.

My initial instinct was to push her off but I wanted to pull her into my lap and feel her sweet little pussy resting over my cock. In just the few seconds that our lips were in contact all my fantasies of her came rushing from the neat files I had packed away in my disturbed mind and I couldn't help but kiss her back. I pulled away finally, feeling ashamed for having let the situation get so far and because I didn't want her to see the erection that was growing in my lap. I didn't want her to think I was some pedophile who enjoyed it, even though I am. But she kissed me first, so clearly she wanted me as much as I wanted her to even initiate the first move, right?