"I'm sorry," Mikey spoke up.

Annabelle shook her head at him and said, "no, you didn't do anything. He was bound to find out sooner or later." She turned to Chris and kissed his cheek. He smiled at her and was glad she had stood up for herself. "I'll be back, he'll do something stupid and I want to stop him."

He bobbed his head at her and she stood from her table, took her belongings, and left the lunchroom which stared filling up with chatter. She only thought of one place where Austin would be found and went there. He liked to sit behind the bleachers where the three siblings would usually sit together underneath and just talk. Maybe even vent about their family.

She walked all the way over there and when she was near them, ducked down underneath and spotted her brother who leaned against a metal bar with closed eyes.

"Your back will ache," Annabelle announced her intrusion which startled Austin.

He hadn't thought his sister would want to forgive him for what he'd done and was glad she'd come to look for him despite that. He nodded and pushed himself off the bar and sat straight, looking at her brown eyes. She resembled their father by much and he sometimes resented his sister but wouldn't let her know. He was her light, his baby sister who he loved so much unconditionally.

"I'm sorry," he stated truthfully. "I didn't want anyone to take you from me, I was jealous. He's my best friend and I probably messed that up too."

Annabelle sighed and shrugged. "So many times you guys have fought worse than this and you've forgave one another. You'll be fine. But that you're jealous somehow makes me relieved."

Austin frowned at her and asked, "why's that?"

She smiled smugly and answered, "well, now you know how I feel when millions of girls rub themselves on you. I am a jealous sister and will beat the crap out of the next girl who pushes me from you."

"Who's pushed you?"

"Your little girlfriend Melissa, she pushed me away every time I tried to be with you and I restrained myself from ripping her fake eyelashes off when she did so. I swear, she just made me mad," Annabelle replied through gritted teeth.

Austin laughed loudly at her jealousy and his sister couldn't help but to laugh along with him. They had forgiven one another now, just by simply laughing. They spent their last minutes together before it was time to head to sixth period as it was, once again, an early release day due to the holidays.

*

"Oh my goodness! Look at all these teenagers Matthew! Don't you just want to be one already?"
Margaret, Olen's wife, had come with Matthew for a surprise visit to Olen's sixth period. She claimed Matthew wanted to see his father teaching in 'his' school and that's why she'd brought him, but Annabelle knew it wasn't that. She was nice though, she was glad she hadn't been angered when Annabelle took Olen back his over coat the weekend after, well cleaned.

Matthew smiled at the students shyly and his eyes roamed the classroom when his gaze fell on a familiar face. He made it out of his mother's grasp and ran to Annabelle. Her eyes widened as he rushed to her and caught him in her arms still sitting. He hugged her and let go smiling. He liked Annabelle, she was nice to him and had a really long name like him.

"Hi Belle!" he said earning a few confused look from students. She smiled at him and brushed a hand through his shaggy hair.

"Hey Matty, how are you?"

"We came to see my dad. When are you going to play in my house again? Will you come today?"

Students were getting the idea that Annabelle had somehow spent time with Mr. Olen's son before and wondered if that was even legal to do. They just wondered why she'd been chosen and not one of them.