"He doesn't remember that we're married. He doesn't remember having kids. He doesn't remember us." I whisper. Teddy stands from the couch and starts to pace. I feel so small.

"Mother, you kept this from us for a month!" He burst. He gets his anger from Christian, that's apparent.

"Teddy-" I start reaching out for him, but he steps back. No, please.

"No. Did you even think about how this would affect us? You weren't the only one hurting, Mom! You should have told us!" His voice gets louder with every word he says. Sophie tried to grab his arm too but he pulls away from her too.

"Teddy, she-" Phoebe tries to say through sobs as she clings to Alexander.

"Shut up!" He yells at his sister. What have I done? "I can't – fuck!" He yells before bounding up the stairs.

"Teddy!" I call out in a broken voice. I hear his door slam shut. Why did I wait this long? I've lost my husband, now my son is furious with me. I look at my daughter who is already looking at me.

"Phoebe..." She closes her eyes before following her brother.

I don't bother trying to talk to the other two. I stand, attempting to keep my balance, and carefully walk to our bed room. As soon as the door is closed, I crumble to the ground, not bothering to even try to silence my cries.

What have I done?

Sophie's POV

Christian doesn't remember his family.

But he remembered my dad in the hospital. He knew me before he knew Ana. So he remembers, possibly, a friend's kid instead of his own. Damn.

"What should we do?" Alex speaks up. I take a deep breath and look over at him.

"I have no clue." I know I should go to Teddy, he was there for me and I'll be there for him, but I don't know if he wants that right now. "We can't just leave." I sniff and dry my eyes.

"Come on. We can at least sit with them." He stands from the couch and I do the same following him up the stairs. We hear them before we even see the door. Only when we hear something shatter does our slow walk turn into a dead sprint.

Alexander throws the door open. The scene in front of me is almost terrifying. Phoebe is curled up on Teddy's bed, hugging her knees to her chest, her eyes watching her brother's every move.

Teddy is pacing around the room, breath heavy, running his hands through his hair. I look next to the bed and see his lamp in pieces. As soon as Phoebe sees Alexander he takes two giant steps to reach her, immediately pulling her to his chest. I can't really do the same for Teddy. Slowly I close the door and stand against it.

"Why the fuck would she not bother to fucking tell us our dad doesn't fucking remember us? Shit!" He yells. His breathing is still heavy but it breaks here and there.

"It's part of being a mom, Teddy. Making tough decisions. At the moment it was probably the best thing."

"Phoebe. It's been a month. Kenneth has called me at night, sometimes crying because his dad isn't here. You can't tell me you haven't been wondering what has been going on." He yells.

"Ted." Alexander yells back, pulling Phoebe tighter against him. "You said she wasn't the only one hurting, well now it's not just you two that are in tears, have you thought about that?"

"Stay out of this Alexander." Teddy bites back.

"Teddy!" This is so not like him. He ignores my outburst.