I gulped, thousands of different thoughts running through my mind all at the same time. The worst part was that I liked them all. "What do you mean?"

Millicent stood there with her arms crossed, smiling deviously. Alissa threw on one of my jumpers and started laughing mischievously.

What were they hiding?

"Tell me," I urged them. They looked to each-other and nodded in agreement.

"Well-" Alissa started.

"-You came literally so close to being fucked up the ass by Freddie," Millicent budged in. "I remember you were breeding with Alissa, although in the hole where you'd definitely be making no babies, and Freddie came behind you, started kissing your neck, feeling your back, literally about to shove his dick up you. And you seemed pretty up for it, if you ask me."

"Really?" I felt like I was going to be sick. Physically sick, like I was about to faint. Like our entire childhood had been one horrid lie, and now everything that we had was broken. I felt like our friendship had shattered entirely. I couldn't even turn to look at him, sitting by the corner of the room on the floor, naked.

"You were proper grinding up against each-other, it was freaky to watch. The chemistry between you was thick in the air like smoke," Alissa interjected. I couldn't even believe a word of it. The two of us? How much fucking weed did we smoke last night? We raided my mum's liquor too, which always ended badly. Shove some tequila down my throat and you could probably shove anything else down there right after. I wouldn't remember a thing. Either way, I suddenly felt extremely exposed, and a little violated.

Then the two of them started laughing hysterically. Freddie and I didn't find it remotely funny.

For the first time in my life, I had never felt so monumentally scared. Not just scared, but terrified. And terrified because of what, exactly? Terrified because I was inches away from having Freddie slip his nine-inch schlong up my arse. Seconds from being fucked by my best friend, literally moments away from our entire relationship crumbling into nothing. It would ruin it all, spoil it like out of date milk.

I felt empty, and all because I was nearly anally filled. My entire body felt kind of tingly at the thought. I couldn't tell if it was good or bad. I didn't like it.

Only one question was on my mind: how could we still be friends after all that?

One thing was clear, though. Nothing could break our friendship, other than that. The one thing that can destroy a friendship is obviously sex. Sex with someone they like, with someone you like, with either of their relatives or loved ones, and most definitely with each other. But that wasn't because I liked girls, or because I might like guys.

Fuck sake. Right, okay. It's out there now, isn't it? I might enjoy a bit of cock, okay, but you'll never be sure. I wouldn't mind dating a guy, not really, not if I really liked them.

Not that I'd ever dated a guy, the simple fact was that if I was to meet a guy that I liked then, yeah, sure, I'd see if there was something in it. I wouldn't rule it out. A bit of cock is good for the soul, after all. My mum was always telling me.

But sitting there, naked, faced with the prospect of almost having sex with a guy, I was terrified shitless. The fact that it was my best friend only made it worse, because adding sex to a friendship is about the easiest way to rip that friendship apart. There was nothing funny about losing someone you loved, and we came extremely close to that. I couldn't let it get that far again.

"We're fucking kidding, you idiots!" Alissa squeaked, laughing her tits off. I watched them wobble through one of my shirts she was wearing. She repulsed me, now. "Why would you even believe that could happen? That we'd just sit and watch it happen? Come on." She combed through her honeyed caramel hair with her fingers, twisting strings of it playfully.