Madison brushed her teeth happily, swaying from side to side and nodding her head to the lyrics that floated down the hallway and into the bathroom. Her plan was working.

The sound of a knock made her jump, smudging the lipstick she had just been applying. She swore under her breath.

"Just a second!" She called, praying that he heard her over the loud music. A glance at her watch confirmed he was on time, exactly.

Cursing quietly to herself Madison fumbled around the basin quickly, wiping away the smudge and applying the lipstick again. Running down the hallway she hurried to turn off the music before fixing her hair slightly and opening the door.

Her heart gave a little tug when she saw him. Dressed in black slacks, a white dress shirt and a black jacket, Tony stood, beaming down at her with his moss green eyes and dark tousled hair.

"Hi." He said, breaking the silence. "These are for you," Madison smiled as she noted the bouquet of lilies he clutched in one hand, "I wasn't sure what to get, but my mother used to love lilies, so, I, er, hoped you would too." He finished as he passed them to her.

Madison sniffed them and grinned. "They're gorgeous Tony, thank you." Without consciously meaning to, she pecked him lightly on the cheek.

Man he smelt good, she thought to herself as she stepped away. "I'll just get my purse and put these in some water."

Moving quickly she took out a vase, filled it and arranged them neatly in it. Satisfied she left them on the bench and rushed into her room, she grabbed her purse and found herself checking her appearance once again. Madison smoothed her strapless, navy blue dress then smiled at her reflection. 

She was ready.

They walked to his car together, talking casually with one another. Asking the common questions; how are you? How was your day? Etc. 

When they reached his car, Madison stepped forward and waited for him to unlock it.

"Madison?" She turned to him and jumped at how close he was. He stepped forward and cupped her face in his hands. "In case I forget to do this later." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

It became apparent to Madison then, that, in the small taste she'd been able to have of Tony Bennett already, she had experienced nothing to what it was like to truly kiss him. To feel the heat rising in her blood. To feel the strength of his arms, holding her mouth steady. To feel the warmth of his body, entangled with her own -- perfect -- as if it was meant to fit there.

She sighed against his lips and he broke away, leaving only their foreheads touching.

The two of them breathed heavily, "By the way, you look absolutely stunning -- as you always do." He said finally as he smiled across at her.

Madison's smile came easily, "I was just thinking the same thing about you."

Tony chuckled and stepped away, allowing her to maintain some type of grip back on reality. Her mind was reeling. 

"I would open your door," Tony said, interrupting her train of thoughts, "but you're kind of in the way."

"Oh, sorry." She mumbled, her eyes wide as she stepped out of the way.

He chuckled as he opened the car door for her. "Don't be."

Madison managed to shake herself out of her kiss-induced daze and focused on moving her tingling legs so she could gracefully slide into the car.

After thanking him with a smile she watched him as he walked around the front of the car before sliding in beside her.

Madison found herself beaming in anticipation for tonight's events, and the possibility of another one of those kisses.