"I have no Idea"

"What?" Shit this is bad.

"I have no idea how to ride a motorcycle" shit what are you saying Jessica??

"Really? I have one,I can teach you a bit" Harry said as he turned to face me.

"Y-yeah w-we can" shit my stuttering is totally horrible.

"You know what Jessica I always thought that American accent on girls is very sexy but your British accent is something else" My face started to heat and I bet that I was blushing really hard right now.

"You can go back to sleep Jessica and talk tomorrow,alright?"

"Alright Harry,night"

"Night Jess"

I wish I could re-do the last 2 years of my life I wouldn't have dated Chris and I wouldn't be the girl who almost got raped by her ex.
How-funny- can the life completely change the guy who used to protect you and would do anything to keep you safe is now the guy who smokes weed and rapes girls.
And the band that you spent you teenage years fangirling about now know you personally and you're with one of them in his apartment.
I wish that I was somebody else who had a mother and lived a normal life whithout the media attention and being constantly judged on the spotlight.
There's just one question that kept repeating itself in my mind 'why do you hate Harry styles and do you still do?'
At this moment I don't know if I still hate Harry and I don't really know anymore if he's a ladies man, one lady man or a gay.
Cara was his childhood Bestfriend but that doesn't mean going out to the bars and drinking every night.
I hope one day that I could ask him questions about this all and he will answer with honesty,I hope.

Next Morning
I woke up earlier than Harry this time.I took my clothes from the drier and I put them on then I put Gemma's clothes in the washing machine.
I took my mobile and bag and put my shoes on.

"Hold on Jess" That's Harry's voice.

"Thanks Harry for the nice stay."

"Wait yesterday I called the boys and they want to meet you again,a proper meeting I mean"

"You serious?" Shit I as going to meet the boys and talk with them properly this time without Harry causing Drama.

"Yeah of course they want to meet you and you can bring Dylan along or Your brother"

"Ben? How do you know him and did Niall ask about me" I knew this was a stupid question but I couldn't help it.

"Well your phone lock screen is both of you with each other" (picture on the side)

"Yeah and Please answer my question" I sounded so desperate but I like Niall and honestly he's my favourite boy although I love'em all.

"Niall? Yeah he kept bugging me with questions about what happened between us when we left"

I was on the top of the world at this moment.
Niall James Horan has asked about me.
I must tell Dylan and I must go now before dad sends and FBI team o search for me.

"Harry I am sorry but I have to go now before dad comes here and I have to talk with the family publicist too to sort this mess"

"No need everything is sorted out and you won't find a single rumor about you.I'll pick you up at 3 so we can go to lunch and then meet the guys."