1

The train falls to a stop and Jim's chest fills up with butterflies. He's actually there. He's going to see The Phantom Of The Opera in real life as a performance, not on some old, crap TV that he 'borrowed' from a TV store. Of course, Josh refused to come to the showing - he "doesn't like operas".

Jim's white earphones are playing All Time Low when the train finally comes to a halt and the doors swing open. The journey was only around 15 minutes, but it was unbearable for Jim. He hates trains. Jim pulls out his earphones and stands up, accidently hitting his head on the object above.

"Ouch!" He whispers, rubbing his head as he walks out of his seat area. He's wearing his best suit - black and white and quite expensive. Jim hops off of the train, almost tripping his way off like the clumsy man he is and walks out of the train station at a quick, excited pace.

He exits up the damp station steps and finds himself only a block away from the theatre. The night sky has only a few stars in it but Jim finds it beautiful. Jim always likes the simple things, like a plain sky with a few stars. When Jim was around 6 years old, he used to stargaze with his grandpa - up on the hill at the back of his house. His grandpa was a huge astronomer and he would always let Jim wear his red and white wooly hat.

They were the good old days.

Jim puts his cold hands in his suit trouser pockets and makes his way towards the Opera House. He has a huge grin plastered on his face and he can't seem to wipe it off. Finally something is going Jim's way!

Loads of people are walking quickly throughout of London at this time and Jim can't seem to be able to move anywhere closer to the Opera House. People barge into him and trip him up, and without apologising too. People these days make Jim sick. No manners at all!

When Jim finds himself out of the busy street and a street away from the Opera House, Jim could jump for joy. He stands still for a few minutes, taking in the look of the opera house.

It's huge, with spotlights either side of the entrance, shining high up into the sky. Gold. Everywhere is gold and red and the whole building seems to be sparkling. The entrance is golden double door, held open by butlers in smart black and white suits with bow ties, and for some odd reason, paparazzi are standing either side of the entrance, waiting for someone who Jim suspects is famous.

Someone famous? Here!

Jim runs across the road, avoiding the cars and cabs as best he could to wait nearby the paparazzi. If they're waiting for someone famous then Jim definitely wants to see them too.

Jim finds himself waiting outside of the glistening Opera House, waiting for an unknown celebrity who may or may not appear. When rustling sounds come from the group of paparazzi, Jim prepares himself to see the mystery guest.