Friendship Rules: Don't Confess Your Feelings

Start from the beginning

"You're going to get sick." Kieran said as he pulled off his jacket and covered my head with it, guiding me toward his car because I came here walking. We rushed toward his car and got inside, breathing out heavily as we closed the doors.

I sneezed loudly and started to tremble at the wet clothes on my body. Kieran turned the heater on as the wipers moved on the glass, the water pouring down hard on the car. I removed my jacket and put it with his on the back seat, brushing my hands together as I shivered.

We stayed in front of the park for minutes with the water still pouring down heavily and decided to go home. I opened the garage and let Kieran parked his car behind mine and closed the garage, the water no longer bothering us.

We got out of the car and I headed toward the side door, unlocking it. We got inside of the house and I locked back the door, putting the keys on the cabinet as we made our way inside the halls. I took off my wet clothes and put them in the dryer with Kieran's.

I offered him some clean clothes and took a warm shower, while he took one in the guestroom. I walked out and dried off myself, walking inside of my room to put my pajamas on. When I was done I got out of my room and walked down the stairs, finding Kieran in the living room.

"We need to talk." Kieran said the moment I walked into the living room and stood up from the sofa, meeting me half away. I was about to protest when I sneezed loudly, my nose red from sneezing too much. "You're getting sick."

"I'm fine." I said with my nose already close and sneezed again."Gosh, I feel terrible already. That quick." I sneezed again and sighed tiredly. "Can we talk some other day?" I asked with a sneeze after that and after that sneeze too.

"It's really important." Kieran urged me and I sighed, nodding my head. "I don't care if you're human, I don't care that our...." His phone rang interrupting him and I looked at him strangely and confused, why he was telling me that?

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible. Don't do anything yet, okay. See you in a bit." Kieran nodded his head and pulled the phone away from his ear, hanging up the phone and slipped it back in his jeans pocket.

"You need to go, I get it. We can talk some other time." He pulled me close and leaned down but I put my fingers in front of his mouth. "I'm sick, your mate won't like that." He snatched my wrist away and took my mouth anyways, not matter how many times I protested.

I sighed against his mouth and rested my palms on his rocked chest, my hands slowly moving up to grip his shoulders as he moved his hands down my lower back, pushing us closer. "You need...To...Go." I managed to say every time I pull away but was brought back to his lips.

"Take care." He pulled away and leaned down to kiss my forehead, his thumbs brushing my lower stomach before he pulled away and flashed me a short smile before he walked past me, making his way toward the side door.

I followed behind me and held the door open as he made his way out, watching his retreating back walking toward his car and pressed the garage button open. He entered his car and started the engine, reversing the car.