How I Met You. (One Shot)

[YOUR P.O.V]

       I thought it never would but, finally, this crazy week came to an end. It's a Friday night and I've been sitting on the sofa watching my favorite show all day, and this was getting boring. I turned off the TV and decided to go to my favorite place. The vintage CD store. You might think I have nothing else better to do, but all my friends are with their boyfriends or hanging out with cute boys and whatsoever; they even called me to go with them, but I don't wanna stand there like a complete fool watching them making out. I got dressed up, grabbed my purse and started making my way to the store. It is a few blocks away from my apartment, but I like walking, I can think about life and everything else.

       And here I am! I entered the store and immediately started looking for a Nirvana CD, this one that I've been looking for so long.

       It's been a half hour since I'm here looking for it. I got some other Cd's, but, are you freaking serious? I talked to the guy who works here last week and he promised me it would be here "next week". Oh, alright, I see.

"Hey, didn't you say that the Nirvana CD would be here this week?" I asked the same guy I talked to last week.

"Oh, I'm sorry, that guy right there bought the last one." He pointed at a guy with a big afro, with a rocker outfit. 

"Okay, thanks." I sighed and walked to the cashier holding my Cd's until I bump into someone, making all the CDs fall. I bended over and started picking them up, then this boy came help me.

"Some people here are pretty rude, huh?" The boy asked, holding the Cd's and helping me up. I looked at him and he was the boy who bought the Nirvana CD. I gave him a small smile and nodded. "Here you go." he handed me my Cd's and smiled. Wow, what a smile.

"Thank you." I shot him a smile and gave the cashier the Cd's.

"I'm Jacob, but you could call me Princeton." He said behind me. I paid the cashier, got my bag and turned to him. He smiled again, and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I'm [y/n], nice to meet you Princeton."

       Well... we ended up having a good long conversation about music, bands, favorite things... This guy can really keep a conversation, he's really nice. We even exchanged numbers! Now, he was walking me home, while talking about Hot Cheetos. He can be really weird and funny at times! We stopped in front of my apartment and sighed. 

"I hope to see you again really soon, we need to hang out a lot more!" He said, laughing. I giggled and nodded at him.

"You're right, be sure we will." I really need to calm down.

"Oh, and by the way!" He snapped his fingers and searched for something on his hippie bag. He took out the Nirvana CD and handed it to me. "You can keep it. I heard your conversation with the guy on the store."

"Are you crazy? That CD is so hard to find!" I tried to hand it back to him but he got closer to me and slowly put it on my bag, while whispering:

"Just. keep. it." He was looking so deep into my eyes that I thought he was staring at my soul. And I gotta say, he got some beautiful eyes. He grabbed my chin and gently planted a kiss on my cheek. "I see you around, I'll text you so we can hang out tomorrow!" He smirked and started walking away, leaving me there, smiling really hard.