chapter 1

Jordans POV~

School is out for the summer yayyy !!! Me and Dakota are gonna go to my dads house in Cali for the whole summer . My dad is Future and he is actually really cool and stuff and after senior year me and Dakota are gonna live in his beach house for a while so we are gonna go get the house ready ...

"KEKE CAN YOU GET THOSE BAGS BY MY DOOR AND BRING THEM DOWNSTAIRS PLEASE ?" I yelled at my sister .

"NO DO IT YO OWN DAMN SELF," she replied ..

" I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU TALKING TO LIKE THAT WITH YO LIL GHETTO ASS SELF ?!?"

"KEKE STOP CUSSING !! Jordan do you want any breakfast ?" My mom asked

"Yeah Imma wait on Dakota to text me saying she's coming ."

" I will make her some too cause I know her ass always hungry , Eatin up all my damn food everyday !! "

"Haha mama you cra-" I said before getting cut off by a text .

[KotaBoo]: I'm on my way Trick

[JordanBaybey]: KK boo

*10 mins later*

Dakota busts through the door "WASSSUHH MY BITCHESS I'm just playing heyyy Ms.H how you doin ?"

"Good how you doin Ms.J ?"

" I SMELL SOMETHIN' COOKING , oh sorry good good Ms.H have I told you how much I love you ? " Kota said admiring the smell of food .

"Haha I know all yo' ass want is my good cooking ," my mom said handing Dakota a plate of food .

" You know me so well , but I still lov-"

"KOTAAAA !" Jayden & Chris said in unison.

"Heyyy my babies here I got yall a Lil something . " kota said pulling out a bag of candy .

"MAN WHY THE FUCK , YOU HADDA GET THEM CANDY ?? YOU KNOW THEY ALREADY HELLA WILD !! " I exclaimed.

"I know but they love me . Hey what time do we have to be at the airport ?"

"around 1 we don't have to leave for a while but it's better to get there early and go through security and stuff.."

"Ight ."

"kota you got all your bags with you ? " My mom asked her .

"I was suppose to bring them now ? Haha I'm just playing yeah they are by the door."

* 11: 45 am *

"COME ON GIRLS WE GOTTA GO NOW !!! " my mom said now yelling .