Loud Music and Flasing Lights (Narry)

Start from the beginning

At that time the my drink was set down in front of me. I didn't think twice before drinking it in one big gulp.

"And that's why I'm here. Now let's go dance." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the dance floor. A song that I didn't recognize was play but I didn't care. I just wanted to forget. The drink started to hit hard and I felt like I was on top of cloud nine. I started grinding on Harry. I turned around and kissed him. Hard.

He pushed me back and asked "you're dating someone I can't do this."

"I laughed and told him, " it doesn't matter he is already cheating on me."

"What a prick." He said

"You're telling me." I said with a laugh

By now I was stumbling everywhere. Harry grabbed my waist and I started to grind on him some more. I was starting to get really turned on and I could feel that he was too.

"Why don't we take this upstairs." He whispered husky in my ear.

I let him take my hand and lead me up the spiral staircase. He lead me to a door that was at the end of the hallway.

"Are we allowed up here?" I asked

"Yes."

"How do you know." I asked starting to sober up a little.

"I just know. Trust me we won't get in trouble." He said looking back at me.

He pushed the door open to a room that looks like someone has been living in. Before I could ask if we should be in here I was pushed down on the bed with his lips on my neck. He moves up to my ear and whispers, "do you like it rough, love?"

I nodded slightly and he pulled my shirt of. He kissed down my chest to my stomach to right above my jeans and stopped and looked up at me with a cheeky smile before pulling off his shirt. He quickly pulled my pants off and than his. He kissed me on the lips and slid down to my briefs and looked up at me. I nodded in consent and he pulled of my briefs. He kisses my tip and takes me in whole.

I let out a big gasp as he warm mouth raps around me. I throw me head back in ecstasy and let out a moan. He raps his hand around the rest of me that he can't fit in his mouth. He starts moving his hand faster and faster and I start to get close.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Well we can't have that just yet. I haven't even been inside of you." He says as he leans over to the bed side table and pulls out a condom. He lubes himself up with me and slowly pushes in.

It burns like hell for a minute until he starts moving faster. He pulls himself almost all the way out before slamming himself back inside causing me to scream out his name.

"Faster, faster." I pant as my eyes roll in the back of my head.

He speeds up his thrust moaning my name over and over again.

"I want to get on top." I say and he stops to flip over so I can get on top.

I start bouncing up and down on his dick slow at first than I sped up. All you could here in the room was the slapping of skin and our moans.

"Ah, Niall I'm so close don't stop." He moans out as he starts to jerk me off. I let him flip me over and I start to jerk myself off.

"Harry, I'm close." I pant out.

"Ok the count of three okay?" He asked

I nod and he starts counting.

"One, two, three."

We both scream each others names. I feel him fill up the condom inside of me as I spill all over my chest.

Harry falls beside me panting.

"That was awesome." He pants and I giggle.

He takes off the condom and throws it in the trash. He gets up and disappears for a little bit than comes back with a wet wash cloth and cleans me up. He climbs back in bed and pulls a sheet over us.

"Fuck your boyfriend." He says as he kisses me on the forehead.

"Yeah, fuck him." I mumble as a drift off to sleep.

-
1.3K words
Kinda sucks but it was well overdue. Hope you liked it.