No one knows what to say, about a beautiful girl who died

AN: I in no way think this is good, but I would love if y'all could give me a opinion :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know everything about her, the calluses on her hands from years of playing the guitar, the dimples that grew on her face from what feels like decades of smiling. And most of all, the fond heart that was broken one-to-many times.

I grab a pen and paper, writing down my thoughts. This is a habit I've picked up to help with our songwriting. Tears forming in my broken eyes,

I can't believe she left me I write, tears soaking the page.

What was mere seconds ago sadness, turns into anger. I throw my journal across the room, a scream encasing my mouth, my arms shaking I grip the table. A sound I don't recognize escapes my mouth, I clamp my hand over the sound trying to block it. Sobs case over my eyes, and I feel my hand shake over my mouth as the cries take over and rack my body.

"I'm sorry about Emma."

The far-too-used words trap my mind. They don't care, it's not their best friend, so they will never care. They don't care she wrote a fake prescription, they don't care that she bought those pills and she killed herself. They will never care.

I remember what happened a few days ago. Me, my mind feels like turning off, breaking down as I clutch the note she sent me. Hunched over, my world feeling like ending. I wanted to take the pills that were left, but I know she would want me too stay here, and this would repeat if it happened the other way around.

The door to my bedroom creaks, my boyfriend walking in. He grabs my arm and pulled me into a protective, yet sympathetic hug.

"I'm really sorry about Emma." He says. Those words have been used before, but had no meaning, no story. But Tony's voice leaks with truth.

I sob into his chest, my dip-dyed pink hair falling over his shoulder.